• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy's Ticklish Ass (MF/F) 09/29/14

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
While we were tickling Amy's feet I happened to run the pinwheel up her leg and towards her butt, causing an explosive reaction from Amy. Because of her sensitivity there I decided to do a whole clip of thigh/butt tickling. Amy writhes in ticklish torment as I gently guide the pinwheel between her thighs and around her butt. Even she can't believe how much it tickles, and she's soon threatening to smash the pinwheel with her 'buns of steel'. Chloe also gets a turn and there's a little bit of upper body tickling thrown in, but the butt tickling doesn't stop. Just when she thinks she can control herself the pinwheel touches a hot spot and her brain goes into overload. By the end of the five minutes she's clawing at the restraints and trying to talk her way into a break. Screen is split so you always have a good shot of her facial reactions.

Download hundreds of clips at www.zentickling.com
Buy individually at www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Zen

Attachments

• atapre.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 748
  • ata4.png
    ata4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 470
  • ata3.png
    ata3.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 314
  • ata2.png
    ata2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 422
  • ata1.png
    ata1.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 389
Finally something different than just belly / armpit stuff... definitely need to explore more spots, and break some boundaries... Dont get me wrong, liked this one

Always nice to see producers doing a butt tickling clip, but you gotta use the fingers man :), Darke is the best at that technique!!

Amy is just too good for words, she has it all! Glad you sneaked some upperbody in as I love her pits but what an amazing ass! Love that it is so sensitive too, wonder how stunning her reactions would be if those panties were removed and a feather or toothbrush got between those perfect cheeks ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back