• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* No Escape For Tiny, Topless, Ludella! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
27 year old Ludella is a force to be reckoned with! This tiny girl is a fighter and one of the most ticklish girls I have yet to film, and most memorable in a long while! Ludella stands barely 5 feet tall, and has size 8 feet. (Big for a girl her size) In part 1 Ludellas ankles are bound, And she is foot tickled, immediately thrashing and fighting off laughing, only to end up exploding into uncontrollable giggling, and occasional shrieks of sheer displeasure. This chick HATES being tickled, and as she discusses in her interview, she is used to being dominant. Not submissive. Jackies feet are soft, smooth and CRAZY SENSITIVE. And Ludella doesn't just laugh, rather displaying an array of noises that any true lover of foot tickling torment will appreciate! In part 2, Tiny Ludella is bound to the table, and her upperbody is subjected to some prolonged tickle torment. I could have called this video a lot of things. Ludellas reactions are violent and her screams sound like she is truly suffering, all the while laughing her head off. But what struck me the most about ticklish little Ludella was how she tried so hard to escape, but all to no avail. Ludella is seriously in distress in this clip, and her underarms, sides, tummy, hips, and inner thighs are shown no mercy, This is pure tickle torment, and I can only hope she will be back for more!

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com
Sreaming

25uobut.jpg

avr6ef.jpg

Attachments

• NoEscapeForTinyToplessLudellaSample.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • LudellaInterviewed.mov
    2.6 MB
  • Ludella1.jpg
    Ludella1.jpg
    738.3 KB · Views: 697
  • IMG_5405.JPG
    IMG_5405.JPG
    393.7 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
Very cute. I'm digging that outro thing you have btw.

I'm digging that outro thing you have btw.

thanks for mentioning it! It's an homage to the old Hanna Barbera cartoon outro from the 80s. (He-man, Josie and the pussycats) I was hoping someone out there in fetish land would notice it. :)

Ludella is a Cutie!!!
I Love the Red Hair and Smile!
Yes her Feet are Big for her Height and Size!
They are Very Delicious looking Feet I might add!
I hope you got to Taste her size 8 Feet!!! *DROOL* :drool:
She also has a Lovely Body, I Love how Ticklish her Ribs and Waist are!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

ps, I also love the little thing at the end of the clip. Very Cool!

Delicious gorgeus and ticklish feet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More with her, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time, fingers, feathers, brushes and bitting-liking toes and soles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ludella is a Cutie!!!
I Love the Red Hair and Smile!
Yes her Feet are Big for her Height and Size!
They are Very Delicious looking Feet I might add!
I hope you got to Taste her size 8 Feet!!! *DROOL* :drool:
She also has a Lovely Body, I Love how Ticklish her Ribs and Waist are!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

ps, I also love the little thing at the end of the clip. Very Cool!

Thanks man!

Delicious gorgeus and ticklish feet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More with her, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next time, fingers, feathers, brushes and bitting-liking toes and soles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your unbridled enthusiasm has rendered me speechless! :p

huge fan of your work man. piece of advise, shes perfect gorgous feet and knock out smile, do her next tickle shoot full retrain as you tickle cute soles silly, good job on this one

Wow, wow, wow!! She is so hot, right up there with gorgeous Eve for me. The upperbody tickling is great, her reactions are so good and what a beautiful body. Looks like a lovely hairy pussy too so I hope you get her back for a naked clip :fingerscrossed:

Wow, wow, wow!! She is so hot, right up there with gorgeous Eve for me. The upperbody tickling is great, her reactions are so good and what a beautiful body. Looks like a lovely hairy pussy too so I hope you get her back for a naked clip :fingerscrossed:

Working on it!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back