• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friendly Guy from Oregon looking for a Female Pen Pal

TicklingCube

Greetings Everyone,

My name's David I live in The Pacific Northwest I have lived here for my whole life (which can be both a good thing and a bad thing). I can be an Introvert at times, though I'm friendly and nice once you get to know me. I'm not stuck up at all I just don't talk your leg off like some people can do. I've been a member of this website before (but for the life of me I wouldn't be able to remember under what username It was). But I'm looking to be some what more active then I ever was in the past, so I registered again to hopefully talk to some friendly and kind people about Tickling with or Just about causal things in general. So I guess that would make me new to this website just again.

Ultimately I'm looking for a female to be pen pal's with. Through either PM or through E-mail. Preferred from Oregon or Washington. Since I live in Oregon. But It's not a total deal breaker if you're not from Oregon or Washington, I'll still talk with you.

I'm not new to the world of Tickling and it's not like I just tripped over it yesterday and found out about it. I'm just not as gun ho and super active like some of you members are with the tickling world and tickling community. I haven't had quite nearly the real experiences as some of you have had.

But I'm hoping to be active some what more. So with all of that of what I just said, If any females on this website are looking for or wanting to have a pen pal and just somebody to talk with about Tickling then I would love to do that with any one of you. I'm a Upperbody and Feet Tickler myself that's where I prefer and LOVE to tickle any female at.

I'm also a Ticklee as well though with that part I haven't had the opportunity to be tickled in quit some time now. It's been several years with me being tickled.

With those of you that do read this long post, I do thank you ahead of time for taking the time out to read this. Hoping to have some replies. Take care.

To get in touch with me like I said either

Send me a PM on here

or

Send me an e-mail to my e-mail address. Which is [email protected]

Have a Blessed day and night!

Holy Crap another Oregonian! i"m not alone! Grants Pass here, where you at man?

I've seen a few other Oregonian's on this website since being a member here, but yeah it's pretty scarce unlike other states. I didn't think I would get any replies at all to this but it turns out that I did, so that's why I'm late to party and just now replying back. Clatskanie here man, It's a small town near Astoria.

Yeah it happens sometimes. ANd dont' sweat it, I check in here like every 2-3 weeks. Used be on here daily and then just petered out.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back