• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do Not Order from Catherine Foxx

Rainmaker203

Back in July I ordered a custom video from Catherine Foxx. She said the script was fine, told me she would film it at fetishcon, and sent me an invoice for the video. I sent payment immediately afterwards. If necessary, I have the paypal receipt to prove it.

Fetishcon comes and goes, and I hear nothing from her. After a few weeks I email her asking about the video. Nothing rude of course, just really looking for an update on the video status. Still nothing. Finally, over a month after fetishcon, I email her again asking about it. Still nothing. To this day, 2.5 months since I sent payment and nearly 2 months since fetishcon, I have not heard a single word from her about the video.

To me, that is completely unprofessional and unacceptable as a producer. If you had a scheduling conflict, own up to it. I will understand and either wait until you can reschedule to shoot the video or ask for a refund. To just take my money and completely ignore me is nothing short of unprofessional and ridiculous.

Communication is the key in a case like this. If this is how it went down, I'd say you were wronged and if the producer won't make it right, put them in a position where they are forced to make it right or face appropriate consequences. If there was a contract/agreement signed, this is a classic breach case.

I'm skeptical about ordering custom videos because I've heard so many stories like yours. I'm sorry this happened to you, that really sucks. And like Darth Sidious said do whatever you can to put her in a position where she's forced to make it right.

Looks like this thread was also posted in the Tickling Discussion section and Catherine ended up making it right. Glad it turned out positive for you!

i tried to make it right... I wasn't the one posting on forums.... after sessions.... and personal meetings....

don't work with me

I don't know what happened here. I don't post often. However I'm wondering if you've ever experienced the chaos of a real custom.... not something easy... like you and your friend tickle each other.... I'm talking real life... we want *355 + $%%%** to do shfhjsjd to each other... not that they wouldn't do that to each other normally..... but getting them to do it on film... at a specific time... at a specific place.... what? really? life is what happens when you are making other plans "john lennon" I've never thought to be above that train of thought. But I don't control other models, girls.... people in general. I might have accepted the challenge cause most times I think I can get these people to do what YOU want. I don't always win. accept my lose with grace. apparently I couldn't do it.... I dare you.... Apparently you are begging me to do it.... cause you can't. won't.... etc.... plain and simple.... aren't capable. So don't work with me.... ever.... if you want a real true custom with true reactions.... cause these idiot dilute the world.....

I don't know what happened here. I don't post often. However I'm wondering if you've ever experienced the chaos of a real custom.... not something easy... like you and your friend tickle each other.... I'm talking real life... we want *355 + $%%%** to do shfhjsjd to each other... not that they wouldn't do that to each other normally..... but getting them to do it on film... at a specific time... at a specific place.... what? really? life is what happens when you are making other plans "john lennon" I've never thought to be above that train of thought. But I don't control other models, girls.... people in general. I might have accepted the challenge cause most times I think I can get these people to do what YOU want. I don't always win. accept my lose with grace. apparently I couldn't do it.... I dare you.... Apparently you are begging me to do it.... cause you can't. won't.... etc.... plain and simple.... aren't capable. So don't work with me.... ever.... if you want a real true custom with true reactions.... cause these idiot dilute the world.....

...you ok there, Catherine?

Is there a translator in the house?!?!?

I thought this had been put to bed. As I posted in the other thread I have bought a lot of customs from Catherine (over a dozen) and have always been happy with her work and follow through.

Tried ordering a video from her. Very scatter brained and saying go to her c4s page to pick a model doesnt work at all.

Worst experience I have ever had. Only worse was Christina Carter.

I ordered from the lovely Catherine. She used my name in the video. And it's amazing. I had zero issues with the clip.

Wow she's a joke. You're an adult Catherine and presumably a professional. It takes a few minutes to send an email explaining you had issues.

Furthermore, don't accept the person's cash if you are unable to provide the service and don't insult your customers. Disgraceful behavior.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back