• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome tickling experience at a party last night M/F

VTOL

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last posted here. Some of you might remember me saying I've only tickled three girls in my life, but yesterday that was risen to four XD

So my friend had a party last night, there was about 20 odd people there. We were mainly in his shed which has been done up with a bed, sofas and a TV. So we were all just getting drunk and messing around in there the whole time. Me, a friend and this girl from our school were just on the bed chatting. The girl, we'll call her Amy for privacy, is really hot, I used to really like her buy could never talk to her. So she was lying down with her legs stretched out. Her black nylon clad feet were right next to me. I really wanted to tickle them but at first I was too anxious. Then after a few more beers I just went for it. I tickled them and she actually screamed XD she told me how extremely ticklish she is and I tickled them again. Later on, she was mucking about with this other girl and got herself trapped, so I took the chance to tickle her feet even more. For revenge she tried kicking my sombrero off my head (yes I was wearing a sombrero, don't ask why XD) and I grabbed her leg and tickled her foot. Then my friend grabbed her other foot and we both just tickle tortured her for a short while. It was truly by best tickling experience yet :)

Ah yes, the drunken party tickles are always fun...

alcohol really does help! love the fact she had black tights on. Sounds a nice fun party in a nice environment. Cheers for sharing the story!

Well played. Liquid courage can be an invaluable ally at times.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back