• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel Bilson (shocked I didn't see this one listed on the list here)

Makes me appreciate her chocolate commercial even more. I also DVR Jeopardy!! Yeah, I've been called the King of Useless Information.

Barbershopman

Awesome - thanks for posting, Edge, regardless of whether or not this was posted before! Those of us who are regulars but may not be hanging out here 24/7 may miss stuff like this, so thanks SO MUCH for sharing!!

I still fail to see why people seem to get uptight about the occasional repost (always followed by the "you should search first"). Obviously almost everyone on this thread either missed the original posting and/or is very appreciative of reading about this. People who just joined would certainly not have known about this, unless they're expected to be searching for people, too. Me, I'm just a casual browser (been for 12 years now) and love coming across stuff like this.

To hell with the complaining, not all of us have time to search through this forum. We should be glad people are contributing. Never understood the consternation about these things.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back