• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Experience with Catherine Foxx and Customs.

Marvel_Tickling

TMF Master
So I've seen the other post about Catherine, there's a lot of negativity towards her, and I wanted to address this.

I actually bought a custom based on her response to the post. Not out of pity or sorrow for her, but rather I respected the hell out of the way she answered the posts. Oh and she's stunning and extremely ticklish, but that goes without saying.

Firstly, the communication was excellent. I initially e-mailed asking what to expect with custom clips. Before long I'd ordered one. Catherine was super at replying and extremely helpful and polite.

As for the actual clip...well, mind-blowing. Really great quality, exactly to the brief (Catherine, I love how you said my name) and the turnaround was amazing. I've heard 3 days batted around on posts, this was barely 2. And that's inclusive of silly time differences from over the pond.

All in all, amazing clip from an amazing lady. Thanks Catherine, I'll definitely be doing this again.

L

Although I've never purchased any customs, Cat strikes me as having achieved that rare balance between the sexy seductress and the consummate professional. I've seen some of her work in various non-custom videos, and I wouldn't hesitate to enlist her for custom work.

I was able to narrow that customer down (from the other thread) through some simple searching just with the information released here on the TMF and going from there.

Admittedly she and her customer BOTH posted enough info on the TMF that I could do it by using some reasonable guesswork; however, I couldn't have put all the pieces into place without HER posting his email, last name, first initial and some other info I'm not going to divulge.

It's a good thing that thread is locked; it needs to be gone, however. I'll be buying elsewhere.

Last edited:
She is a Godess. A super top tickler. She knows how to tease and torture and many more... Being at her mercy can must be heaven and hell!
I love her F/F and F/M videos

I worked with her almost 4 years ago before she was everywhere. And I found her to be lovely. I mean, i am biased I suppose. But she sure was fun to tickle!

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback. I'm not trying to make a buck.... this is just my fetish... as it is yours as well. <3 you guys who aren't pushy douches. Thanks you so much for your support in continuing the fetish. Much love

While we never worked together personally, you did do a video for us when you were working with Rachel Steele.
You were very good as a bitchy burglar who breaks into the wrong dominatrix's house and gets thoroughly tickled
in reprisal. A fan favorite.
webmaster joe

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback. I'm not trying to make a buck.... this is just my fetish... as it is yours as well. <3 you guys who aren't pushy douches. Thanks you so much for your support in continuing the fetish. Much love

Love ya, Cat! Screw the pushy douches. Most of them are never happy, no matter what. Let's grab lunch, soon!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back