• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I found out about my tickle fetish F/F

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
If you want your question to be answeared in my next Q and A, comment on my deviantart post; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/art/HappyTriangle-QnA-1-How-I-found-my-tickle-fetish-487613318

Hi! My name is Veronica, but my screen name is HappyTriangle. Now I am thinking of starting a new segment on my profile where I answer questions that you lovely people ask in the comments.

Now, for one of the most FAQ I receive, and it is kind of a story, so here we go.
Veronica, how did you find out you had a tickle fetish?

Truth is I knew for most of my life. I had fantasies about this kind of stuff before I even first hit puberty, I knew what I was thinking of was sexual, but I had no idea how much it would get into my life.

Of course as a kid I was tickled, and even played a few tickling games with my sister, I had this weird feeling when I did it, and I knew I loved tickling a lot more than your average person, but at the time, I thought nothing of it.
One of my favorite fantasies was a chamber of some kind where all these beautiful women (from ones I saw in real life, on TV, and even some cartoon characters) would be tickled multiple ways, forced weight gain, as well as breast and butt expansion.

Now the first time I realized I had a MAJOR thing for tickling was actually in school. No, I didn't tickle my teacher or anything (as awesome as that would have been), it was actually a free period, I was bored so I I went to the library and picked up one of those Goosebumps books, I can't remember the title, but it was about a sister and her brother getting lost in the woods and having to play tag with some weird purple money monster things.

I skipped most of the book, but I got to a scene where a tree began to, I recall correctly, eat or absorb the brother. And since the tree was living, the sister tickled the tree. It was in great detail, how she tickled, how the tree shivered beneath her fingers, etc.

It was only one page long, but I loved it. For the first time in my life, I was getting aroused, and I didn't even know it. I read the page over and over again. That's when I realized I had a certain thing for tickling (I only learned the term "fetish" until after I began writing my stories).

But the story doesn't end there, I'm not going to tell you the story of my first tickle victim, and trust me, you don't want to miss it.

So when I was a lot younger, I would go to my friend's pool during the summer, sometimes it and my friend, but sometimes my sister tagged along, and some of her friends.

But one day, my life changed, my friend was taking care of a foreign exchange student from Germany, she was a couple years older than me, and she spoke English fairly well, but she still didn't know some words, but she would learn "tickle" and "ticklish" soon enough.

For those of you wondering what she looked like, she looked like a young Kristina Klebe, she had some rather large breasts, and she was wearing a small bikini.

Now at the time, I was shocked, she was beautiful, but I noticed I was mostly focusing on her belly and armpits, as well as her butt and breasts. I have multiple thoughts about tickling her, and soon, I literally couldn't help myself. I knew it was wrong, but she was so beautiful, she had so much skin exposed, and her belly was flawless, I had to.

In the pool we would play games where we wrestled each other, we played it with her. We always played this in the shallow end to prevent drowning, but I was able to swim around quickly.

I got to wrestle her when everyone else was busy; the first thing I did was go underwater and dig my fingers into her belly. Then something incredible happened, her belly shivered violently and I heard a laugh with a thick German accent coming from above the water.
I was so excited, not only was she ticklish, but she was VERY ticklish. I quietly celebrated to myself and came back up.

I didn't tickle her the entire time, as not to arouse suspicion, but when I did, it got better and better.
One time I even managed to tickle her armpits, which were perfect by the way! He begs where priceless; "HAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP!" That thick German accent made it so much sexier.

Then I tickled her sides, not as ticklish as her belly, but I didn't mind, because her belly is mostly what I focused on.

Her skin was wet with the pool water, it allowed me to tickle however I wanted. I kneaded her sides, scribbled her belly, spider-tickled, even just random strokes of the finger where able to make her giggle.

She stopped me and said; "Don't do this." She made a tickling motion with her hands, and she tickled my belly to! I was very ticklish, so of course I laughed, but unlike her, I loved it (sadly, a tickle fight didn’t take place).

I full blown tickled her for about a minute afterwards, until my sister told me to stop.
-_- I let out a sigh and said; "Okay." I still wrestled her a bit after that, but I followed my sister's request and didn't tickle anymore, but I did get a couple good glances at her butt, cleavage, legs, and belly.

Other than a few, carefully placed (as to make it seem like an accident) pokes to her sides, I was sad I didn't get to tickle that German beauty more, but I had tickled more than enough to know how much I loved tickling.

One night while I was… in the mood, I pulled out my laptop, went on Youtube and looked up; “Hot girl being tickled” or something along that line, and these two videos came up (I forget the order, I couldn’t find them on Youtube, but I found them on Dailymotion);

www.dailymotion.com/video/xiu7…

www.dailymotion.com/video/xjrb…

I started downloading them and collecting them, and watching them when I got in the mood again.

I found a ton of tickling videos, but there were some fantasies that a company can’t make, (non-consensual, celebrities, old women tickling girls, certain scenarios, etc.) I was satisfied, but I still wasn’t fulfilled.

A month after I saw the videos and started collecting them I started looking up tickling work on deviantart. I loved them; so I made an account to follow people I liked, favorite, and comment on people’s work. I was happy, but I wanted to write.

I wrote two stories (here they are);

happytriangle.deviantart.com/a…

happytriangle.deviantart.com/a…

About a week after I wrote them I posted them to deviantart, I got a bit of a following, I found that my love of writing had returned (I had been had actually been making stories since I was a little girl, but I thought it was just a faze). I love writing stories! It helps me get… in the mood, helps me open up to my sexuality, calms me down, and just all around makes me feel great!

But one of the best parts is that a lot of people are telling me that I was a good writer (I’m actually getting chocked up). So I keep writing, keep posting, and keep talking to all of you. I don’t know how to describe how happy this makes me, thank you for so much for reading.

I’m not planning on this being my only FAQ, if you have any questions for me, leave them in the comments of my deviantart post, I’ll answer them in my next FAQ!

I love you all!

lovely story thanks for telling, it's lovely showing how passionate you are about it :) would luv ta know what happened to your 1st victim ;P

Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D
PS: Is this smiley designed for you? :triangle:

Incredible. And quite inspirational as well. I was happy to have read this. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome!

Movie links don't work. Would you mind PMing them with the Full Deviantart links?

Laughing has accent? I bet that is wrong, I have seen many videos of many people all around the world and I did not note some laugh accent...

Anyway, it was a great story, and I think it is good for you that you took advantage of the chance to tickle to that lovely girl!

The links to the deviant art stories is not working.

I discovered mine as a teenager as well, but never really shared it with anyone.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back