• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends' Show of Affection is Way Too Ticklish for Mallory (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Every now and then, my extremely ticklish girlfriend who often feels too vulnerable even talking about being tickled despite my love of true tickle tales from the past, surprises me. Rare are these instances of out-of-the-blue willingness to talk about time she's been tickled (see here for the last one I wrote about, which includes more details about Mallory), though she is more and more willing to tell me about ticklish incidents that come about during her pedicures, massages, and yoga classes, which happen on a regular basis. So it was with delightful surprise at how easily this conversation unfolded the other night.

We had just come home from a small party at the home of some friends of hers. I asked her about something I noticed when we arrived at the party: "So...I was curious about something....I noticed when Katie put her arm around you at the beginning of the party and her hand landed right on your side, after a few seconds you reached your other arm - the arm that was on the side she was on - behind you and you looked like you were ready to grab her arm at any moment and pull it off you...."

She, of course, knew where I was heading with the question. "Ohh, really? I didn't realize I did that....but....yeah, I think I was probably....nervous....."

"Ah, I see..." I said, slightly disappointed she wasn't acknowledging an actual memorable tickle, but excited nonetheless. "I figured...I mean, I know that can be a risky scenario for you...." In my mind were two specific instances - one that she told me about in which a woman's hand was driving her ticklishly insane during the taking of a photo and the other was witnessing the same scenario with her dad, except he realized what was happening and decided to take full advantage. Plus I knew that basically time I put my hand on her side near her waist, whether I was trying to tickle or not, she would freak out and start wiggling all over the place.

"Yeah, I mean, that definitely happens a lot, where someone puts their arm around me and it starts to tickle and I get mad because it feels like a violation of my personal space."

So matter of fact, so nonchalant.

"Wait, what?? Definitely happens a lot??" I asked.

"Yeah, like at [grad] school in the hallways and stuff like that. It happened a few weeks ago with Liss, she put her arm around my side and I got mad and I had to tell her it tickled. I think it's happened with Blaine a few times too."

"This is just as I suspected!" I exclaimed. "I've always thought that little tickles are probably such a part of your regular experience that you don't necessarily even think twice about them - you're so used to them. I mean, I ask you all the time about times you've been tickled and you always say you can't think of any!!"

"Ahh, wow, you're right! I think that's true," Mallory verified. "I'm really good at noticing and remembering to tell you about things like massages and pedicures, but I think you're right, little thing tickle me a lot and I don't always even think anything of it because it's so part of my experience and always has been."

"I've wondered about this hand-on-the-side thing, because I know how much it tickled you when Mindy did it during that picture. I've seen some other pictures of you where I've very much wondered if you were being tickled at that moment..."

"Hmmm..yeah, well, I probably was. It happens a lot."

"I knew it! There have to be more incidents out there!" I said teasingly with a smile. "I mean, really, you were never tickled during high school???"

"Well, I don't know...but I was even more ticklish then."

She'd mentioned this before - she'd even tried to "train" herself to be less ticklish - but again, so nonchalant, as if I didn't fantasize of hearing this kind of thing every single day.

"Really? Even more ticklish than you are now? It doesn't seem possible."

"I was. I couldn't even handle massages at all back then."

"Not at all? Professional or from friends?"

"Either...like at ballet we would sometimes give each other massages and those would tickle me a lot."

"What does that mean, you couldn't handle them?"

"I'd just laugh and squirm and it would tickle too much." She was - and still is - well-known in her family for how ticklish she was and I knew that especially when she was young, when her mom or sister tried to give her a massage it would tickle her like crazy. Her mom even warned her that she probably shouldn't try getting a pedicure because of how ticklish she was (advice she ignored, much to her own dismay).

"Kind of like how you were at the doctor, too?"

"Oh yeah! When she'd do this - " she extended her fingers in an open fist and pressed them onto my stomach, "and I would squirm and she'd ask if everything was okay and I'd say that it tickled."

I realized this was becoming a theme with Mallory: I'd press for details about her tickle stories of the past and she would claim not to remember - but then randomly, out of nowhere, she'd be sharing details - the kinds of things I would be dying to know - as if we'd never talked about the topic before (the same thing was true of the conversation we had in the first link provided above).

By this point I was super aroused and she was well aware of that. Within minutes we were making intense, passionate love, after which she said, "I should tell you tickle stories more often..."

I wanted to say, "I've been trying to tell you that for four years!!" But I just smiled and said that I would not argue with that statement.

Last edited:
Well played. Hopefully these rare occurrences become more frequent.

A little addendum to this story:

The following day I found myself completely obsessed with this idea of Mallory being accidentally tickled by someone putting their arm around her and how frequently this HAD to happen in her life.

I wrote a fictional story about it here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?255933-Their-Classmate-s-Secret-Discovered-(FF-F)

I also looked through Mally's facebook photos to see if by chance I found any where this was noticeably taking place. I did find a couple where a friend's hand was placed so firmly into that ticklish lower side area of hers that I feel like there is no way it didn't tickle her at some point, but the picture doesn't show her with a ticklish reaction.

I DID however find a very interesting photo of Mally in her early twenties where it looks like she and some friends are putting on costumes for some party. There are two friends around her, and one if them is standing behind her, attaching some kind of boa scarf thing to her back. Mally's right arm is wrapped around the front of her own body and her hand is placed on her own side, covering it as thoroughly as she can. It looks pretty clear that she's trying to protect her side from being touched, and she has a very nervous look on her face. I looovved the fact that I found this...

Also, that night I told Mally how much I'd been thinking about this scenario of people accidentally tickling her by putting their arm around her. She shivered and then wiggled her body all around wildly, then wrapped both arms around her front, hugging herself, covering both sides with her hands. "It tickles just to hear you talk about it!!!" she exclaimed, closing her eyes and wincing.

Her reaction was utterly delightful and erotic to me!

like at ballet we would sometimes give each other massages and those would tickle me a lot

Is this true?

This is making me wish to start to practice ballet... ;)

Is this true?

This is making me wish to start to practice ballet... ;)

Yes! Though I'm not totally sure whether the massages were actually a built-in part of the class or something the girls would just do on their own during breaks. The sense I got was that it was the latter.

I thought about creating a new thread for the following story/update, but it's very connected with this one and if I created a new thread every time Mallory got tickled, I'd be doing nothing but posting on the TMF ;)

This morning Mallory told me that just a couple of days after our conversation about the arm-on-the-side phenomenon, her friend Blaine actually did the very action we'd been talking about.

"Just a day or two after our conversation about it??" I asked.

"Yes! I had been thinking how much you were going to like hearing about it, but it also made me really mad that she did it and so I think I subconsciously wanted to forget about it."

"Yes, it seems like someone should know better - that placing their hand right on someone's side above their hip is highly likely to be ticklish..."

"It's not even the putting the hand there that's the worst part - it's the slide motion they do to get there...."

"Ohhh....like the way your sister sometimes hugs you, sliding her hands along your sides to tickle you?"

"Yes....but at least then I know it's coming. It's so intense when it's a surprise."

"That's what makes you mad?"

"Yeah, it feels like an invasion of my space."

"So when Blaine did it the other day, did you tell her it tickled?"

"No...I just sort of shrunk away...."

The shrinking away is the same incredibly hot move I witnessed when her dad did this and that she described in the story about the picture-taking scenario.

Then, per typical Mallory, she said, "Okay let's change the topic! I can't stand reliving the tickling and it makes me really mad to think about it!"

Yes! Though I'm not totally sure whether the massages were actually a built-in part of the class or something the girls would just do on their own during breaks. The sense I got was that it was the latter.

So would you recommend joining a class to give it a chance? At least to see other persons barefoot... lol

Mallory mentioned last night that this happened YET AGAIN to her with a classmate yesterday ;) I LOVE how frequently this seems to happen now that we've identified it and she's paying attention to it!!!

Anyone else have experience with this personally or heard stories about it happening??

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back