• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

makeup brushes???

jon5

TMF Novice
Why do you never see makeup brushes used as a tickling device? Feathers and paintbrushes I see all the time but never makeup brushes. They work on me extremely well so I can only imagine they work on others as well. Just a random thought I had.

They work on me on my face or in my ears, but not on my feet, ribs, or underarms because those make-up brushes are too soft for those areas. :D

They work on me in some places like my feet and stomach but other places it's a relaxing tickle.

Great for super sensitive areas like the genitals, but I prefer a stiffer brush, hence the paintbrushes.

Another reason besides them being too soft might be the fact that the nice and soft brushes can start at $50, which can seem pretty expensive next to a $10 paintbrush.

Probably the same effects as feathers, etc. Depends on the person, the time, so many things.

I might be wrong then! In my experience cheap brushes have had bristles fallen out - but that's with makeup use, not running over skin.

They work to drive my boyfriend absolutely crazy. ;)

Why do you never see makeup brushes used as a tickling device? Feathers and paintbrushes I see all the time but never makeup brushes. They work on me extremely well so I can only imagine they work on others as well. Just a random thought I had.

They work on all my ticklish spots, I am super hair sensitive, slow and soft itching always drive me nuts.

women love to use makeup brushes. They work on certain people, depending on how ticklish you are

I do love using them, they're great for driving someone nuts without wearing them out too much.

I put a make up brush on a sonic care and it works great ! A lot of the ladies at NEST probably remeber !

They're perfect for tickling women's privates because they're soft and tickly enough without clumping from wetness.

I use to have one that had a wide surface area, and it worked on a few chicks, but switched it out for a very small thin paint brush. It allows me to focus more on a smaller spot, and has gotten me better results, but its success percentage is still low compared to rougher tickling.

I use to have one that had a wide surface area, and it worked on a few chicks, but switched it out for a very small thin paint brush. It allows me to focus more on a smaller spot, and has gotten me better results, but its success percentage is still low compared to rougher tickling.

Surely a brush tickles like crazy, be it wide or thin. Don't know how you had lesser success percentage that way though, the soft tickles are sort of a mental torment which heighten the tickle-awareness. Especially when the tickling is so focused, like a paintbrush or a single finger.

You don't see them often because they're not very effective tools for most areas most of the time. They're good for light tickling most places, most times, but they're best for erotic tickling.

Anyway, I say most places/times because all people are different.

Different 'lees may react very differently. Feathers are what everyone associates with tickling, but in the real world very few people actually feel such a light touch as ticklish.

That's not to say it doesn't happen though. I know one woman who goes insane with feathers, small paint brushes, and the like. She's exceptional in a lot of ways though.

I'd say try it and see, but that goes for everything.

Surely a brush tickles like crazy, be it wide or thin. Don't know how you had lesser success percentage that way though, the soft tickles are sort of a mental torment which heighten the tickle-awareness. Especially when the tickling is so focused, like a paintbrush or a single finger.

Totally agree!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back