• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Casting call section? Paid session section?

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Is it possible we could have a casting call section? This would make it, so tickle producers could find potential TMF members that would be willing to model and vice versa. If a casting call section is not a good idea then where should they be posted?

I was also wondering if you could make a section specifically for people looking for and wanting to posting about professional paid sessions. I feel bad that the personals section is be overrun with ads for paid sessions. I know I am part of the guilty party, but I started doing it after I saw others doing it. Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel that was not the original plan for the personals section. Plus some people are posting in both the personal and tickling discussion section with paid session ads.

Okay I guess my suggestions were bad, but can we at least make a rule that once and for all says where paid session ads should go? I mean is it the TK discussion, personals or both? I have also seen people doing it in the image section by posting pics of themselves and then talking about sessions.

Although I'm not in the market porcelaindoll2's excellent suggestion makes a great deal of sense.

A two-part section for models and patrons each containing requests from those offering and those seeking PROFESSIONAL services would collect all of the 'adverts' for these particular services in one easily accessible/identifiable place, and rid other Forum locations of offers/'want ads' that might otherwise be overlooked.

Makes perfect sense and a great idea. Especially since producers will find potential "lers and lees" ...really don't like "models" as it makes them seem like "actors" and not really ticklish victims.

Actually, both of your suggestions are very good.

It makes sense to have all the posts about paid sessions in one place, both for the convenience of the potential clients and so that the providers will know where such posts are welcome.

The same applies to producers and models.

The idea of a casting call section was discussed in the past, and we decided against it, as there simple was not enough users that were looking for video work, that were not also models operating under MM and other professional locations.

Regarding Pro Sessions, It's an idea worth thinking about. Right now the Personals can handle them.

Myriads

I would love to see a Pro Sessions category. There are so many of us in different cities wishing to connect more effectively with providers who cater to the fetish, be they dommes or massage therapists, etc. Separating this from the Personals section would also streamline and clarify that section. Many massage providers I've had tickling sessions with find it delightful, and genuinely enjoy this as a safe and fun practice; but Backpage or Craiglist, etc. are not good places for them to post a specialty of this nature. Here there is an audience in a private space that will support it and benefit.

So please do consider instituting a pro or paid sessions column. -P

Bumping this because I was thinking the same thing. I’ve seen professional ads in the personals section, but I’m also conscious of the fact that people tend to get very upset when transactions are mentioned. I’m thinking a specific section or rule would help prevent potential upset.

This is an interesting idea. There's a very different situation today than ten years ago when we last considered it. Let me kick the idea around in my head a little and see what I come up with.

Casting Calls has been added to the newly-renamed INTERVIEWS, REVIEWS, AND MODEL CONNECTIONS section, underneath Mainstream.

Let me know if you have any suggestions on the best way to structure it. I was thinking of giving it two subforums - Models and Clients, but I thought that might be unnecessarily complicated.

Hallelujah! Thank you so much!

:man:

I think it’s fine without 2 subforums at the moment, but if it gets lots of traction then it may be worth considering.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back