• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[10/18/14]* You're Stressing Me Out Bro! *[M/F,MF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Janita is a classy marketing saleswoman who was intrigued by our company and likes to laugh. Although she likes to laugh, she admits she can't stand being tickled! After a brief interview, we begin by tickling Janita's nylon-covered soles and it immediately sends her into laughter. She blurts out random comments that even make her girlfriend (off camera) laugh! Next, we discover that her upper body - mainly ribs, underarms and thighs are equally ticklish. Janita thrashes all over the place trying to get away. With Janita in her swimwear and toes tied back, we make use of the outer stocks and her girlfriend decides she wants to join in on the tickling too. Although she's off camera, she really had a blast with it and Janita's comments during this scene are hilarious! We follow this up with tickling her ultra-sensitive underarms which are suspended above her head and it drives her absolutely crazy! Finally, we tie her big toes together and tickle her straight through for over 5 minutes - trully breaking Janita down and she even admits she can't take it anymore, but we keep going! We use a variety of techniques - from fingertip, feather, feathertip, flosser and brush tickling in this clip. The fingertips, feather and brush seemed most effective. This clip comes with pre and post interview footage included absolutely free.

My company/brand prides on very high quality standards and it is with confidence that this one was rated 5-stars. You know how some clips will throw words like HOT and unbelievably ticklish out there, but sometimes are exaggerated? Well, Janita is very ticklish and it's 100% genuine all the way. She is absolutely hot and we are happy to have her as part of our brand. I realize the clip is a little on the lengthy side, but the filming was going so well and the energy was so good that I just couldn't stop it and let the camera keep rolling.

Would love to hear what the community thinks of this one. I hope you all enjoy it :)!

STATS

Length: 29 Minutes (21 Feet Only, 12 Upper Only)
Starring: Janita Castro
Shoe Size: Janita Castro (8)
Relevant Sequals: None
Janita's Other Appearances: None

You're Stressing Me Out - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• YourStressingMeOutBroPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,847
  • ysmob-hrs6-1.jpg
    ysmob-hrs6-1.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 1,109
  • ysmob-hrs1-1.jpg
    ysmob-hrs1-1.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 1,681
  • ysmob-hires3.jpg
    ysmob-hires3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 766
  • ysmob-hires1.jpg
    ysmob-hires1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,958
Some additional photo stills

Just a few extra stills because there were so many good captures here that just a few don't do it enough justice!

Attachments

• ysmob-hrs8-1.jpg
    ysmob-hrs8-1.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 1,078
  • ysmob-hrs5-1.jpg
    ysmob-hrs5-1.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 910
  • ysmob-hires4.jpg
    ysmob-hires4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 803
  • ysmob-hires2.jpg
    ysmob-hires2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 455
  • ysmob-hrs2-1.jpg
    ysmob-hrs2-1.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 484
as a good customer ill say, ITS AWESOME SIR, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Wow! She is so beautiful. And I take your word for her being very ticklish. Plus it looks like you did a lot of upperbody tickling. This clip seems to have the elements of a great product from my point of view. Sold!

This update was worth the wait. I do believe you broke your record with 21 minutes of foot tickling. :cool2:

Awesome clip!

This is definitely one of your VERY best, and I've followed you since the beginning. This young woman is a rare find, and great job shooting.

That means a lot coming from you Restraints. I like to think over the years the brand has evolved appropriately and didn't compromise values like many other brands on here did.

I'd rather continue to produce these high quality rare finds than crunch out a ton of quantity but allow quality to suffer, know what I mean ?

This is definitely one of your VERY best, and I've followed you since the beginning. This young woman is a rare find, and great job shooting.

This looks fantastic, I will definitely be getting this one.

Hopefully you will have her back and maybe we can get 21 minutes of upper body only?

Thanks for another great clip.

Amazing!!!
Glad to see some actual quality on here I love this clip it was worth every penny!

I don't really clock how long is spent with each when I do it...I go with what works. The upper body segment on this may not be 21 minutes, but it doesn't really need to be, she's super ticklish no matter where she's tickled it seems. She goes into some detail on that too during her exit interview.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support! Without you, this would not be possible, and I am grateful for those who continue to stand by me!

This looks fantastic, I will definitely be getting this one.

Hopefully you will have her back and maybe we can get 21 minutes of upper body only?

Thanks for another great clip.

This one belongs in the hall of fame...she is amazing and took a thorough tickling. Love it! Especially when you tickle the Spanish pleas out of her. Fantastic!

Well done like always. I love how your models seem genuinely ticklish!

I can't access this website.
What goes wrong?

Please tell me how to access this website!

http://www.************************

My computer can't cognize your sight URL.

For test, I did ping command. The following is that result.
(I am in Japan.)

ping www.************************
ping: cannot resolve www.************************: Unknown host

It sounds like a DNS issue and there's no active block that I can see that would cause this to happen to you. Have you tried on another device or connection to see if you can repeat the issue?

Just to be thurough, I'll reach out to my hosting provider tomorrow to see if there's some sort of block. Who's your internet service provider and what's the IP you are using?

My computer can't cognize your sight URL.

For test, I did ping command. The following is that result.
(I am in Japan.)

ping www.************************
ping: cannot resolve www.************************: Unknown host

I think so. ...DNS issue.
I tried via Wimax router(another provider), but the result was the same; Unknown host.

My main internet service provider is eonet.ne.jp, and that's DNS server is 10.0.1.1.
I did nslookup command. The following is that result.

nslookup 10.0.1.1 ************************
;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached

It sounds like a DNS issue and there's no active block that I can see that would cause this to happen to you. Have you tried on another device or connection to see if you can repeat the issue?

Just to be thurough, I'll reach out to my hosting provider tomorrow to see if there's some sort of block. Who's your internet service provider and what's the IP you are using?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back