• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For C.A.B.'s Oktoberfetish. Alien spiders. */F, Nudity

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello chums

Here is my drawing for C.A.B.'s Oktoberfetish celebration.

Alien spiders are a halloween thing... aren't they?

During a recent meteor shower some dormant *alien spider eggs were delivered to earth. After their long stay in the cold outreaches of space the warmth of Earth's atmosphere was all that was needed to awaken the horrific plague which now infests our once peaceful planet.

The spiders grew quickly and set up their lairs all over the world. Digging pits and lining them with web, then covering the opening with more camouflage webbing. Poor unwitting humans would step onto the traps and fall into the clutches of the waiting alien creatures.

Each pit had a quite specific hierarchy of different types of spideroid.

One large alpha female, a large number of medium sized male drones, and countless small scavengers which lived among the accumulated detritus on the floor.

The alpha would immediately bind the victim to the central webbing anchor and then bite them, injecting its venom into their system.

Now then. This venom is supposed to paralyse the prey and digest them insides first. However, as often happens in these situations, the chemistry is all wrong, as is the path of adaptation of the alien predator.

Rather than its intended effect, the venom, once it has infused the system, produces the most unbearable tickling in the tissues - the skin, the muscles, the organs, all of them tickle like mad.

When the creatures return expecting their food to be ready... liquefied in a handy skin container... the find that it is in more or less the same state. Although unknown to the spiders, their prey has been laughing themselves insane.

It gets worse.

As the venom infuses the whole system, can you imagine what this does to the sexual regions? It produces hitherto unknown levels of arousal. BUT. this holds the poor victim in the very brink, the precipice of orgasm, but never quite takes them over the edge (some kind of chemical incompatibility) so every second of this is the very instant before climax.

Like the movie "Groundhog Day" but "Groundhog Second" and there is no learning to play the piano or rolling around in the snow with Andie McDowell. NO. It is the very instant before orgasm... continuously.

And don't forget the tickling. This deep tissue, allergic reaction, muscle spasm, tickle onslaught would reduce a moderately, not that ticklish person to a helpless wreck.

Can you imagine what it is doing to these two already very very ticklish young women?

The venom does wear off.

But remember I mentioned the ground feeders, the scavengers? They never stop. They are trying to eat the girls form the feet up, except they never get anywhere beyond their feet. Their mouthparts are completely unsuited for eating humans. They are like little bristly, nibbly vacuum cleaners. So even when the venom's tickling subsides the ground dwellers relentlessly nibble and scruffle at the poor girls' feet. And when the larger ones go away to allow the dinner to liquefy, the scavengers get a little bolder and will make their way up the girls' legs.

But then of course, when the alpha and her drones return to find their dinner is not ready they inject more venom and the cycle starts again.

How are the girls staying alive? You might be asking. Strangely enough, the infusing veom seems to also nourish and hydrate the body of its host. An unexpected benefit of the incompatible genetic process. You could call it a plot convenience, but I don't care.

Of course, this will eventually end. The creatures have no way to sustain themselves here, nothing to eat, so they will ultimately perish. But by then the victim - and remember, this is happening all over the world, everywhere are lairs containing two or three helplessly tickled laughing humans - will have bee so deeply infused with the alien venom that they will never really, properly stop tickling.

Careful where you tread.

Attachments

• TickleSpiderInvasion.jpg
    TickleSpiderInvasion.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,609
As I mentoned on DA, its a real treat whenever we get a new piece from you: spidery monstery fetishy bondage(y) goodness. AND a right pucka story to boot! Excellent work. Thank you for contributing to OktoberFetish!

~ C.A.B.

YA HEAR THAT, DEZ?! MORE SPIDERZZZ!!!!

MORE arachnids????!!! Yikes, what a year for arachnaphobes.

I'm not crazy about them, either. Helps to try and overlook the poisoning and devouring and see them as unique bondage dispensers.

Hello again

Thanks to those who like the spiders

But it seems a shame to deprive the arachnaphobes of some saucy Halloween alien invasion fun so I have made a snake version of the picture

The story is the same but with snakes and slime, instead of spiders and web.

And I would just like to clarify... no one gets eaten... that's the point... the creatures can't eat people that's why it tickles so much.

If I have time I will do one with teddy bears for people who are afraid of both spiders and snakes. :boo2:

Attachments

• AlienSnakeInvasion.jpg
    AlienSnakeInvasion.jpg
    762.3 KB · Views: 91
Hello again

Thanks to those who like the spiders

But it seems a shame to deprive the arachnaphobes of some saucy Halloween alien invasion fun so I have made a snake version of the picture

The story is the same but with snakes and slime, instead of spiders and web.

And I would just like to clarify... no one gets eaten... that's the point... the creatures can't eat people that's why it tickles so much.

If I have time I will do one with teddy bears for people who are afraid of both spiders and snakes. :boo2:

LOL!!!! I'm sure folks will get over their issues. Although teddy bears might be pushing the envelope. Great work again, Dee!

snakes are so much..better? yeah, way better than spiders! thanks for option b, D! i'd fall into one of those snake pits!

I just evicted a spider from my house an hour ago and now I'm kinda sorry I did. I should have asked what she was doing here in the first place...mighta gotten lucky. Alright, that's pushing it, but the point is that I got your piece. I love the spider theme. And I always love your work.

This is what a horror/tickling/fetish scenario is all about. Terrifying monsters? (and giant spiders at that!) Check. Helpless, squirming victims? Check. A hellishly wonderful predicament that simply goes on and on? Multiple checks. Splendid work and brilliant concept.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back