• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doktor C.A.B.estein's House of Fetish Monsters ~ Wolfman (Animation)

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather

*** CLICK HERE to see the Animation***

Liner Notes: As OktoberFetish 2014 gets closer to Halloween, I like to start resurrecting the classics. Now you can have the films that scare you, like Alien or The Exorcist, so on and so forth, but the monster that is indelibly burned into my brain and bladder is the original 1941 The Wolf Man, staring Lon Chaney Jr. in the titular role... and nothing... NOTHING haunts the dark shadows beyond the corner of my eye like The Wolf Man. Sure, by today's standards the film may seem tame and a little hokey, but the film ha nothing to do with it... its the monster himself as he was designed. Something about it still gives me the willies. Even working on this ANIMATION... I can tell you, I've made sure the closet door is closed and the curtains pulled over the windows at night. Should I wake and see that horrid face peering in through window or in the closet.... I'd drop dead of apoplexy. *shudder*

So in celebration of this awesome, pee-your-pants-scary classic Universal Studios Monster, we have set him up in his own OktoberFetish glory, getting his tickle on before the main course of one damsel in distress. Now why would villagers tie up and leave a perfectly good hottie in the woods? I'll tell you why, so they can distract the beast and fuckin' run and hide under the bed. That's what I'd do!

~ C.A.B.

***SEE more Doktor C.A.B.enstein's House of Fetish Monsters HERE***

Last edited:
Unspeakably, amazingly awesome.

Will come back when my terrified and fetishified senses return to me.

Sensational work, CAB,

B

Cant put into words how awesome this is....vintage universal horror and tickling seem to be a match made for each other. your animations this year have been truly spook-tacular! Bravo good sir!

Lon Jr. would have liked this but Evelyn Ankers might not have been so cooperative since she basically hated him. Great work, my friend!!

Hey,... alright. I needed something to replace the ambient space music on my sleep/relaxation tape,.. and this is just what the doktor ordered. (..urban blight is noisier than you'd think at 3 am.) I was around 6 or 7 when I saw the original flick, and that's an age when things really stick with you, primal images determined for the rest of your life, eh? Was the "score" for this by any chance culled from the original (or maybe Elfman moonlighting for you?) The soundtrack really hits home...... very cool.

And was it just me, or did the lingering effects of lightning impart a distinguished, almost Hemingway-esque quality to ol' lobo?

Unique animation, old school Lon Chaney Jr. Halloween tribute. Well done.

And was it just me, or did the lingering effects of lightning impart a distinguished, almost Hemingway-esque quality to ol' lobo?

The Wolf Man, Hemmingway, C.A.B., and The Most Interesting Man in the World; we all belong to the same Sexy Silver Beard Club. Free cigars, red-heads, and brandy on Thursday nights!

Can't watch it on my phone. *pouts* :dropatear "flash not supported"

tut tut... I am currently attempting to séance with the ghost of Steve Jobs and exorcise the Curse on Flash from Apple products... but I need to upgrade the OS on my Ouija board.

The classic score...lightning and thunder...screams and laughter... A feast for the senses as well as for..

The Wolf Man!

Sweet Perfection!

Thank you C.A.B.!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back