• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's In YOUR Tickle Tool Box? Here's What's In Mine!

BostonTickling

Verified
Hello there Tickle pals. It has been awhile since I have posted outside of the video/audio clips section, but recently I have had a jones for interacting more with the community, and utilizing the discussion forums more. I have been meaning to post this for awhile now, but over the years I have accumulated various tickle tools that I have used to varying degrees of success in personal sessions, and in my videos. Although I will always prefer fingers (and/or teeth) over tools, sometimes they can be clutch when you want varying reactions, and if the traditional method has been exhausted, and you want to mix it up. There have also been rare instances where nothing but one particular tool will yield the desired reactions from said ticklee. Below are some of the tools I employ when engaged in tickle fun. I encourage other lers and lees to share their experiences and/or pictures of what's in their tickle tool bag/box/drawer. ( Also, I realize I omitted the sonicaire from the list, but really, at this point, everyone has an electric toothbrush of some sort, ha.)

unnamed_zps31c23f22.jpg

These are spiky plastic dryer balls. Their intended purpose is to release wrinkles from clothes when placed in the washing machine. The tend to work better when dragged aggressively up and down ticklish soles! These are featured prominently in my foot tickling videos.

unnamed-1_zpsf1660c9d.jpg

These are spiky scrubbers of some sort that I found at the dollar store. They definitely don't work on everyone, and tend to work best on oily soles. I have to give a shout out to "Stuck In The Stocks!" which is where I first spotted these types of scrubbers used for tickling.

unnamed-5_zps95398192.jpg

This is actually a backscratcher that I found at "The Hallmark Store" of all places. It's shape makes it idea for foot tickling. It is featured in a few of my videos.

unnamed-6_zps7c2ca8be.jpg

This is a hair trimmer with the trimmer part taken off, so it is just vibrating metal. This thing can seriously torture ticklish feet. The sensation I have been told almost feels like a mild electric shock. I am starting to feature this more in my videos.

unnamed-7_zpsdf513ef2.jpg

These are banjo picks. They make the perfect spiky metal fingernails and can be devastating on sensitive soles.

unnamed-2_zpsbb870cb5.jpg

In my experience it is generally the exception rather than the rule, but sometimes the hard stuff is too much for the ticklee and it might hurt, and a lighter touch is in order. I find the paintbrush works best between the toes.

unnamed-3_zps2c31138b.jpg

This is a gum cleaner of some sort that has a sharpish yet flexible rubbery tip. It is also buzzy and vibrates. Again, this works well between the toes!

unnamed-7_zps33ba1bb9.jpg

This is my least frequently used tool. It is made of bone, and sharp at the end. Every once in awhile, I bust it out when all else fails. Only twice has it given me solid results.

unnamed-4_zps8146fd1f.jpg

This is a wartenberg wheel which is generally used by neurologists. But it doubles as a very fun implement, especially when paired with sensitive skin. I recently did a video with a girl whose feet were completely immune to tickling. I was ready to give up, but then busted this thing out at the last moment, and it was VERY affective! I hope to use this more in future videos.

That's pretty much it it. What's in your bag?

Hmm let me take a look at my bag. I have feathers, pipe cleaners, a nail brush, a hair brush, combs, electric toothbrushes, ink pens, water color markers, two wartenberg wheels, forks, barbeque meat claws, and a set of vampire gloves(to be used only on me.).

Hmm let me take a look at my bag. I have feathers, pipe cleaners, a nail brush, a hair brush, combs, electric toothbrushes, ink pens, water color markers, two wartenberg wheels, forks, barbeque meat claws, and a set of vampire gloves(to be used only on me.).

Have you had much success with the pipe cleaners? I have never used them myself.

Holy crap!!!!!! You guys have some serious tools! I've had some similar tools but in my 24 years of marriage I've gotten rid of most. My Lee, my beautiful wife, has exquisitely ticklish feet but are also very sensitive. So to make a long story short, I've pared down to feathers and two artist paint brushes. The feathers drive her insane!

Restraints, a collection of feathers, paintbrushes, and usually baby oil or some sort of moisturiser.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back