• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MAGGS #5 is here!! *HOT!* New Comic Release 10/19/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

MAGGS #5
Written by Colin
Illustrations by Rocio Zucchi
Colors by Rocio Zucchi and Exequiel Fernandez Roel
Edited by Chicago Annie

It's the long-awaited fifth issue of MAGGS, bringing you the finest in girl-on-girl tickle-torture and experimental theater!
attachment.php

An argument about the validity of tickling as a torture-method leads the girls to a laughter-filled case of mistaken identity! Bijoli is on her way to an important audition and remembers too late her eccentric theater professor is dropping by the apartment to pick up her play-writing assignment. Oh well. Maggs and Deirdre will take care of her, right?

Oh, sure. They'll take care of her, alright.

Our two mischievous but terminally clueless heroines immediately peg Professor Kropotkin and her cute female "assistant" (cough, cough) as kidnappers. Deirdre takes the lead as the girls launch an all-out tickle-attack to get to the bottom—of the Professor’s foot! But before you can say Stanisl...Stan…Stanislav...uh, before you can say "Method Acting," the two visitors have turned the tables and are driving a tied and ticklish Maggs and Deirdre crazy with laughter! They might be able to turn the feather back on the Professor...but will it be at the price of Bijoli's career?

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 Full Color Pages +Cover!
• 50+ comic panels!
• Rib, belly and belly-button tickling!
• Focus on Barefoot Tickling!
• Illustrated by the one and only Rocio Zucchi!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

MAGGS
SAVE $3 OFF ISSUES (1-4)...

MAGGS ISSUES (1-4)

This offer is good until 10/31/14

Attachments

• Maggs05_Cover.jpg
    Maggs05_Cover.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • Maggs05_Preview.jpg
    Maggs05_Preview.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Maggs05_TMF.jpg
    Maggs05_TMF.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 3,056
  • Maggs05_small.gif
    Maggs05_small.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 3,720
Last edited:
Kropotkin. LOL!

I’ve always been a big fan of Colin’s Maggs. It’s a signature concept. There is something vibrant about the series as a whole. The girls seem to be lighthearted except when the casual atmosphere ends up into ticklish antics. As time goes by, the character seems to grow with me as well and I tend to miss it after each publication. To those who are new to Maggs and if you think you want more of such distinct wacky comic characters (with such dynamic art by Roccio, and others..), I recommend you to also grab the copies of Lexi and Tammi the Tickle Witch.

Definitely topnotch and a must-have for serious tickle comic collectors!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back