• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vocal when tickled

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
A few people have asked me how I respond when tickled (besides my hysterical laughter). I am quite vocal and thought I'd share some of my reactions.
When my husband's friends tickle me my first reaction is like hahahahaha I'm ticklish!! Or "it tickles!' Or"oh god not there I'm extremely ticklish!" This usually results in me being tickled mercilessly. Then its usually "oh please no more, I can't stand it" through my laughter. Then I just laugh until they stop. I'm so ticklish I can't help it.
When my husband tickles me I'm like "aw com'on honey, I'm ticklish!" through giggles and laughter. Or while I'm giggling and squirming while he tickles I'll say hahahahah "not there" or "baby please I'll do anything" or "baby please you know I'm so ticklish!' Then he goes wild on me and I just laugh and laugh.
I don't really know if I just blurt these words out, or say them because I know it arouses him, but either way I get lost in the tickling.

My heart rate just increased a bit. Thanks for sharing.

WOW Thank you for that! That would certainly egg me on to tickle more but you already know that, that's why you say those phrases to his friends LOL

Would there happen to be or would you consider making an audio clip of yourself being tickled. I have read so much of your laughter would love to actually like to hear the real thing.

Oh, yes! Please do an audio clip !!!
Hearin your ticklish laughter would be great!

I can't thank you enough for continued stories Ticklishmrs. They are some of my favorites. I would like to make it a life long quest to be one of your husband's friends...lol.

Would love to hear the laugh as well. And if your marriage ever goes south you can plan on being alone long enough for me to get on a plane to pick you up. However, we'd probably be arrested in the terminal...lol. (Respecfully kidding...:)). Wish we could clone you...:).

Bill

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back