• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickling girls experiences*2

NthLdnTkler

TMF Poster
Hi all,
you might have seen my first post this is my next experience so I jump now too when I am about 15 years old in science lesson i can't remember why but to do with lesson a stundent had to get on a desk we were in groups of 3 was me and 2 girls a red haired girl who was pretty (call her J) and another brunette who was stocky but little attractive (call her S). Some reason J got on the desk in nylons she had taken her shoes off (to not be rude i guess) and we started the experiment finished it me and S sat down as J stayed on the desk her feet where we were sitting as other group started, J looking away i lightly brushed her arch with my fingers she was very sensitive she screached....I would then constantly all lesson stroke her soles haha was great making her react obviously S did as well ever since then when I'd see J id always attack her i think she liked it a little.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back