• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickling experience with my wife.

crap_game

TMF Master
This happened a very long time ago in a galaxy far far away LOL

I met my wife on a blind date believe it or not. The night we met she had a denim mini skit on with nude hose and little black flat shoes. We met at a mutual friends house and she sat on a high stool in the kitchen for a few minutes and she dangled her shoe from her adorable toes. I could see from where I was sitting her feet were pedicured, high arched and just plain delicious. We chatted for a few then she told me she had to run home and change since our plans were taking us to the boardwalk and it was getting chilly this late in October. I figured, well that's that, she's not coming back. To my surprise she returned but now she had on these high cut black boots. I was stunned she returned and bummed she put these boots on. Well the date went FANTASTIC and the rest is history.

Since it was fall moving steadfast into winter she wore boots every time I took her out and I was dying to see those gorgeous feet again. Finally, after seeing each other for about three weeks here and there I invited her to dinner at my apartment. She gladly accepted and I began to scheme as to how I could get to tickle her feet without coming across like a mad man, I really liked her.

At around 5pm she arrived at my apartment coming right from work. She had on a long sweater, those tight spandex type pants and ankle boots. She had those thick black socks on that came up out of her ankle boots a bit that covered the bottoms of her pants. Hey, it was 1990 LOL. Anyway, I poured us some wine and showed her around my tiny apartment. In one corner of my apartment was my small drafting table where I did my painting and my wood carvings. She was all impressed with my art work which I kept in a pile next to the table. She insisted on looking at them and it raised my stock LOL. As the night went on I put my plan into action. We chatted over dinner and my artwork came up again. I told her I had a piece in mind that I wanted to do of her. I told her I wanted to do a portrait with a personal twist on it. Her interest was peaked.

After dinner, we sat on the sofa and chatted some more. The conversation returned to her portrait. I told her it had an artistic twist and she was intrigued. I did my very best acting routine and told her I could start a part of it at that moment since it would take only ten minutes and finish the rest later, all the time acting like I was hesitant. She was happy to see me at work. I got up and got a cup of water and some paper towels. I retrieved a large sheet of water color paper, purple water color paint tube and a fine tip red sable artist brush. I returned to the sofa where she sat and I placed the sheet of paper on the coffee table in front of her. She was obviously confused but interested. I took her hand, pushed the sleeve of her sweater up. I squeezed out some purple water color paint onto a paper towel, dipped the brush into the water then into the paint. I slowly and gently began painting the Palm of her and her fingers. She looked concerned but I assured her it would easily come off with water. As I brushed her hand she giggled a little saying it tickled. That was music to my ears! I assumed that if her hands are ticklish imagine how ticklish her feet were. I brushed water on the lower corners of the paper and had her press her hands onto the paper. This left a perfect palm print with great detail on the paper. I repeated it for the other hand. The sheet of paper was large enough that between the Palm prints at the bottom of the page was a large empty area with plenty above to draw her portrait. I gave her a few damp paper towels and she wiped her hands clean. When she was all done I looked at her saying, "OK, ready for the next part?" She was a little surprised and said something like, "ummm sure". I reached down, scooped up her feet and placed them on my lap as she sat up with her back on the armrest of the sofa. I began to unlace her ankle boots. She protested mildly saying "Oh boy, you better not. They're a little sweaty and may stink." I assured her it was Ok and I was positive that she could in no way stink LOL.
As I unlaced her black suede ankle boots my heart began to race and and I'm sure my hands shook a little. I pulled off each boot revealing two adorable size 7 feet with perfectly proportioned toes covered in warm thick black socks. She instinctively wiggled her toes and it was adorable. I assured her that her feet did not smell and she smiled sheepishly and said "Oh good". I grabbed hold of the top of the sock on her left foot and peeled It off. I was absolutely delighted at what I saw. Her little foot still had a slight tan on top and her toes were painted a dark blue. Again she wiggled her toes and spread them, it was adorable! I was really falling for this girl and this was the first time I got to see her feet. To my pure delight her feet were perhaps the cutest I have ever seen, I prayed they were ticklish! I removed her other sock and saw another adorable little and very cared for foot. I was doing my very best to be nonchalant and it took all of my self control to not just put her little feet in an arm lock and just tickle them to my hearts delight. She did say that it felt good to her feet out of her shoes and cool off. As a joke, I took a little sniff of her feet and told her they don't smell at all. Truth be told I did smell a sweet aroma of a flowery body wash. My heart as pounding now. I gently grabbed her right ankle, dipped the brush into the purple paint and ever so slowly I began to gently paint the smooth pink and white sole of her foot. The brush made first contact on th ball of her foot and instantly her foot twitched nearly knocking the brush out of my hand. She apologized and told me that her feet were "pretty ticklish" but she will do her best no to kick me and she smiled. I apologized for tickling her but asked her to do her best because it's gonna be cool to have hand and foot prints with her portrait. (Hey, artists are a bit weird right) I resumed my gentle painting of her little foot. Her toes wiggled and she had a smile on her face from ear to ear. I stopped and asked our she was OK. She told me she was fine, just doing her best to hold in her laughter since it was really tickling. I laughed and told her that it was Ok to laugh all she wanted, just try not to kick me. She grabbed a pillow I had that I used when I slept on the sofa. She hugged the pillow and told me to continue. I began to paint the pads of each of her toes starting with her little toe. She hugged the pillow for dear life and began to giggle saying over and over "Oh my, Oh my". She had her leg locked out straight and was doing a great job keeping her foot still. Her giggling grew louder and when I got to her big toe she let go of the pillow and covered her face with her hands and began a full belly laugh. I'm not sure if she noticed but it was obvious that I was having fun and if she wasn't distracted she could've felt it against her leg LOL. I began to laugh as she laughed and gave her a second to catch her breath. I asked her if she was OK and she just nodded and resumed clutching the pillow. I began painting along the arch of her foot and she threw her head back, opened her mouth wide and let out a full and rich laugh. I was on cloud nine! A girl that I truly liked and could easily fall in love with and she has adorable and Extremely ticklish feet. JACKPOT! I continued to paint her foot taking my time to do it right for the art piece (yeah right). When the brush fell on her pink heel she again went ballistic and pulled her foot away for a second but quickly put it back. She apologized if she screwed up my work and promised to keep it still from here on out. I told her it was Ok and not to worry. I began running the tip of the brush right up the middle of her foot in short little strokes in a quick fashion. Her eyes bugged out of her head, she let go of the pillow and quickly clutched the top of the sofa with her right hand and the bottom portion with her left hand simultaneously lifting her cute butt off the sofa. She stiffened her leg and kept her foot on my lap but began to laugh hysterically saying "Oh my God it tickhihihihihhiles it tichihihihihihihihihles hhahahahahahahahahaha". I was in heaven. I kept that up for maybe a minute until her entire sole was covered in a thin layer of purple water color paint. She was a good sport and never pulled her foot away. Her toes wiggled and her foot twitched but she kept her foot in place. As soon as I stopped painting her foot her entire body relaxed and she rested her butt back on the sofa. She continued to smile and said "Phew,,, I'm sorry but I'm super ticklish!" and she continued to giggle softly.

I told her she was a champ and did a good job and to keep it up for the next foot. She looked at me in desperation and said "Oh God really? Can't the one foot print be enough?". I gave her a bullshit answer that the art piece wouldn't be in balance especially since we had two hand prints on it already. She sighed and gave me a reluctant OK to proceed with her left foot. This time I began with her big toe. I gently circled the plump pink pad of her toe and she immediately began clutching the pillow again and dropped her chin to her chest. I decided get little bold and I began to paint her toes along the base and in between. Since she had her face down I couldn't see if she was smiling but her toes were wiggling and her shoulders were bouncing up and down as she held in her laughter. That's when I noticed the cutest little beauty mark on the side of her second toe and I had to tickle her there. Soon enough her strength waned and again she erupted into a full rich laughter throwing her head back. Through her laughter she began to protest "Oh my gohahahahahahahd you're being a brahahahahahahaat, you don't neehehehehed to get between my tohohohohes!" She was onto me a bit LOL. I stopped and gave her breather. I had a devilish grin on my face and she shot me an accusing look with a slight smile and said "I think you're having a great time aren't you?" I smiled and said "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, your adorable and really fun to tickle." I then told her I would stop if she liked but she said no, and said it was kinda fun but to hurry up and finish LOL. I took mercy on her and painted the rest of her foot with a little more pressure and at a faster pace. She sat there clutching the pillow and giggling like mad with here eyes filled with tears. When I finished I told her to keep her feet still till the paint dries some. She took one of the paper towels and wiped her eyes and asked me if her eye make-up ran LOL It didn't.

I made her foot prints and gently wiped her feet clean doing my best not to tickle her. I didn't want to push my luck, I really liked her. I went to put her socks back on and she said no to and she remained barefoot until she left the next morning (yup it was our first time).

The poor thing had no idea what was in-store for her the next 24 years.

Last edited:
I loved your post. I always enjoy your stuff, but this was exceptional! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

Amazing! She is a lucky girl to have you. You always talk of her love in all of you stories.

And the rest as they say is tickle history!! Really well told story, and very nicely done. Keep up the good work....

WOW Thanks everyone! I wasn't sure if this rather tame true story would get much attention. Glad you all liked it and thanks for the kind words!

cp - you are awesome! Your wife is amazing!!

You see deep down she loves having her feet tickle tortured, what a lucky guy.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back