• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief, m/m (me tickling me)

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Just sat here on TMF chat, browsing the forum, watching the football and moving over to the radio to see the evening out and finding an unbearable itch on my chin.

Turns out, after 3 scratches, that it's actually a hair from my chest that is tickling my chin.

Earlier on this evening, I was eating a hot meal, my nose starts running. I sit there almost unbearably flinching, but determined to carry on the last few mouthfuls as I was close to finishing. It was so ticklish, but also it was making me cross - the typical uncontrollable events of life, just trying to ruin something as simple as having a nice dinner. I wasn't going to let it beat me.

These interesting incidents, do they display self-tickling?
Who knows.

Did they feel as intense as when others tickle you? If not, that was not self tickling, which seems to be impossible.

Did they feel as intense as when others tickle you? If not, that was not self tickling, which seems to be impossible.
Self tickling is not impossible. I can tickle myself, but it quickly becomes unbearable. ^^

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back