• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PRINCESS TEEVA'S Animated Tickling Cartoon...

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather

Click the pic above to see the animation!

Hello everyone...

I am immensely pleased to be able to finally show you this... after MONTHS of keeping it a complete secret, it is finally finished!

I present to you all this fabulous collab-commission animation of Princess Teeva enjoying a wonderful foot tickle session... all animated by the great LisVender who as you know is also the creator of "No-Luck Nora", which has been popular in the tickling community and was the very reason for why I ran into Lisvender in the first place.

This project has been very special to me. I remember when Princess Teeva was just a roughly drawn doodle on a piece of paper back in November of 2006... and now, many years later, Princess Teeva and I have progressed very far and achieved much in life such as more popularity and more friends within the community. It's just amazing to look back and see what has been accomplished.

Now for the cartoon... Of course I totally love it. Aside from the expected love of Teeva and foot tickling... it has my favorite kind of animation which is very loose, smooth and extremely cartoonish. Lisvender is a heavy fan of the great John Krisfalusi (creator of the Ren and Stimpy series) and you can definitely see it in the wide range of expressions and fluid motions that Teeva is showcasing. I also wanted Teeva to show a lot of upper body motions in order to convey how much the tickling is affecting her...literally she would be throwing herself around if she was unrestrained while tickled, and Lisvender shows her reactions perfectly.

Another interesting tidbit about this is that the "laughing voice" of Teeva here, is the voice of Artist/dancer/musician/designer... Jenni Nexus. Now, her voice is a bit lower than what I would expect for Teeva, but I totally love it anyway just the same. :D An awesome thing about Jenni is that she was a foot and tickle model. From what I was told, the audio of the laughter was taken from one of her tickle videos. How appropriate to have a tickle model be the voice for a tickle character! For those that are wondering yes, her feet are very pretty.

This has all been extremely fun and I hope you guys and gals find enjoyment in this... It is definitely a jewel in my gallery. :D

---

Princess Teeva is the creation of me... Sir Bombers

All animation was done by lisvender . Check out his deviantart page for some pretty awesome drawings... including this one...

http://sir-bombers.deviantart.com/art/Teeva-Portrait-468835415

As you can see, he has drawn a very early version of Teeva as seen below.

http://sir-bombers.deviantart.com/art/Teeva-s-Tease-62360092

Totally a wonderful throwback... :D

Check out his youtube page for more great animations that he has done, INCLUDING the famous No Luck Nora if you haven't seen it yet.

Lisvender's Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKy952UHJynJHp1x_nWphg

Laughing voice provided by the lovely @JenniNexus. She has talent literally pouring from everywhere, definitely check out her deviantart page. She has multiple links to her various pages that show her doing many things such from music making and dancing, to modeling and how-to videos with clothing.

Jenni Nexus' Youtube pagehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdVZ64zYbNZ5jBhaa7VxQA

Last edited:
Cool animation and it's even got a voice! Awesome but have you considered doing other OC's? Like Pabulez's Tiff or Bex?

WOW!!!!!!!! I am floored! Truly incredible work!!! Simply delicious!!! GRAZIE!!!! :happyhop:

Remarkable.
I'm impressed.

Liked the "No Luck Nora" vid.
Loved the mannerism in this new animation.

:)

Fantastic!! Hand rendered cells... must have taken forever. Great work Daniel!

~ C.A.B.

Oh. My. God.

That is, hands down, one of the best tickle-related things I have EVER seen!

With an art style as big and in your face as Teeva is, you could not have found a more better person to work with than Lisvender. I still get excitement chills from the No Luck Nora short. The movements, the animation, the sheer detail of the pure ticklish agony that Teeva is going through truly sets this apart, and the downright desperate movements she's doing, such as flailing around in the stocks, or literally slamming her fist repeatedly on the stocks as a way to say with her body language, "PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP" was pure genius. The animations of the fingers were perfectly spot-on, especially with the single finger motion wiggling down, digging in and scratching Teeva's big soles, making the tickling that much more tortuous.

And the voice? Knowing who it belongs to and the profession she was once in herself? Another jackpot.

I could go on and on, but what else needs to be said? This kicked big-time ass! If you got any more of these planned on the horizon for the near future, do please keep us noted!!! :D

Truly remarkable....very enjoyable and very different from most animations ive seen on D.A., this was unique , original, and awesome! Fantastic work!

Great work! :feets: The drawing, the animation, and the voice are all wonderful. :D

Wow! Very great accomplishment you should definitely be proud of! Well done!

Amazing art.. arousing as well. *blushes* thanks so much for sharing your efforts so freely with all of us.

Wow - LisVender is so talented. His animation style is incredible and he must have put SOOOOOOOO much work into this.

Great stuff,

B

I'm just blown away! This is truly a gem, and such painstaking work that must have gone into this. Hats off. Great job!

WOW! Very impressive work! Hope to see more like this.

Thanks a bunch! Lisvender did an excellent job on this... who knows what could happen in the future! :D

Cool animation and it's even got a voice! Awesome but have you considered doing other OC's? Like Pabulez's Tiff or Bex?

Oh yes... the voice of Jenni Nexus provided a structure for how the animation would go... each part of the laugh brings it's own reaction!

For now, I've only concentrated on Teeva, but I 'm sure Lisvender would be open to the characters if Pab is open to sharing them in animation! :D

WOW!!!!!!!! I am floored! Truly incredible work!!! Simply delicious!!! GRAZIE!!!! :happyhop:

Heh heh.. I'm totally glad you enjoyed this! It was great to be able to get this to you guys.

Remarkable.
I'm impressed.

Liked the "No Luck Nora" vid.
Loved the mannerism in this new animation.

:)

I totally appreciate the kind words and I'm definitely sure LisVender does too!

He definitely made sure to take all the good elements in No Luck Nora, and implement them here as well... He is definitely an artist with true quality in mind. :)

My hat's off to you. That is quite well done.

Thank you! I'm happy to be able to bring this to you guys along with the help of LisVender and Jenni Nexus.

Thank you :)

You already know how welcome you are.... Couldn't have done this without you, buddy. Thank YOU.... ;)

Fantastic!! Hand rendered cells... must have taken forever. Great work Daniel!

~ C.A.B.

Yes! I was hoping you would find this amusing. Especially since you participate heavily in animation yourself. What you and LisVender do is nothing short of amazing. Thanks C.A.B.!

Art capturing the quality of real life. Outstanding.

That is quite the major compliment! LisVender is a major supporter of fluid and highly expressive animation... a major reason why I wanted him to do something like this with Teeva.

I appreciate the kind words. :)

Oh. My. God.

That is, hands down, one of the best tickle-related things I have EVER seen!

With an art style as big and in your face as Teeva is, you could not have found a more better person to work with than Lisvender. I still get excitement chills from the No Luck Nora short. The movements, the animation, the sheer detail of the pure ticklish agony that Teeva is going through truly sets this apart, and the downright desperate movements she's doing, such as flailing around in the stocks, or literally slamming her fist repeatedly on the stocks as a way to say with her body language, "PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP" was pure genius. The animations of the fingers were perfectly spot-on, especially with the single finger motion wiggling down, digging in and scratching Teeva's big soles, making the tickling that much more tortuous.

And the voice? Knowing who it belongs to and the profession she was once in herself? Another jackpot.

I could go on and on, but what else needs to be said? This kicked big-time ass! If you got any more of these planned on the horizon for the near future, do please keep us noted!!! :D

I totally appreciate all the kind words. LisVender did an absolutely amazing job on everything. Literally everything is a result of his and my love of smooth and well expressed animation, from the flailing of her upper body, to the happiness of her face as she enjoys her torture. As for the hands, THAT totally had me impressed the first time I saw it in an early build of the animation. I can't tell who is more devious... the hands and their evil dancing on Teeva's ticklish feet, or Lisvender in thinking it all up! The single finger action is totally my favorite, but I love everything the hands are doing from digging into her soles to stopping temporarily to see where else they can tickle.

Who knows what the future holds, my friend. I'm sure LisVender has some more awesome things planned!

truly amazing

Thanks a bunch! ;)

Truly remarkable....very enjoyable and very different from most animations ive seen on D.A., this was unique , original, and awesome! Fantastic work!

Indeed! LisVender's passion for hand drawn and very fluid animation was why I was so excited to show you guys this project.... For such a highly animated activity such as tickling, you need a high amount of animation to make sure to capture all of it's beauty.

Thank you very much!

Great work! :feets: The drawing, the animation, and the voice are all wonderful. :D

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it all! Very happy to show this to you guys!

Wow! Very great accomplishment you should definitely be proud of! Well done!

Couldn't have done it without the help of LisVender and Jenni Nexus! I'm very glad we were able to create this for the tickling community. We're all definitely glad you guys enjoy!

Amazing art.. arousing as well. *blushes* thanks so much for sharing your efforts so freely with all of us.

Heh heh... I'm glad you enjoyed it so much... ;)

You're totally welcome! Lisvender, Jenni Nexus and I are happy to show this to you!

Wow - LisVender is so talented. His animation style is incredible and he must have put SOOOOOOOO much work into this.

Great stuff,

B

Thanks Deet! This is the result of many weeks of emails, prototypes and references... much has gone into make this possible and Lisvender is totally awesome for everything!

Now... pull some strings to get MTJ Pub into animation...

Awesome! Great work

Thank you very much! I'm totally glad you enjoy this!

I'm just blown away! This is truly a gem, and such painstaking work that must have gone into this. Hats off. Great job!

Yes! This took a lot of work on LisVender's part and a lot of emails back an forth to get it perfect... but it was all worth it! I'm very glad you enjoy it!

I like it!:thumbsup: It has a little bit of a Bakshi quality to it. Great stuff! It would be cool to see more of this type of stuff.:thumbsup:

Yes! I was hoping you would find this amusing. Especially since you participate heavily in animation yourself. What you and LisVender do is nothing short of amazing. Thanks C.A.B.!

Oh much, much more than amused.

There is a huge slab of respect here for Daniel. I'm no animator by any means, but I have dabbled in frame by frame animation, and I have to say the patience and perseverance involved is admirable. 24 individual hand-crafted drawings per second is an grueling undertaking for anyone. Not to mention having an eye for gesture, timing, and fluid movement - its like spinning dishes in the air... excruciatingly slow dishes.

This was a huge endeavor, but you kept your eyes on the prize and it came out perfection. Many thanks to all three of you for bringing it together seamlessly. I am much impressed. Well done.

~ C.A.B.

As a fellow animator I'm floored. The acting is wonderful. I've always wanted to do a little animation, but never found the time. Truly inspiring.
Bravo!

I have to say, this is simply amazing. The variety of facial and body gestures, the movements of the tickling hands, even the little part where she slaps away one of the hands with her foot during tickling, all of these little parts blend together to create a work of art. Simply amazing.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back