• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pretty Paisley Stripped and Tickled M/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I met Paisley through a friend. She isn’t a fetish model, but she does model for photographers on the side. She is so damn cute, a perfect girl next door type, gorgeous little body, pretty long hair, amazing size 7 feet. I start her off with some teasing and light strokes, she is already having a tough time keeping it together. I lube up her soles and rake them with the steel fingers. Next is the massager, she knows it is going to tickle like crazy. I move to her body, man is she ticklish, she may even like it a little too! I remove her bra, I want to get those tits wiggling as I tickle her armpits. I pull down her pants to get her inner thighs, there isn’t a spot on this girl that isn’t ticklish!

Tickleabuse.com Why waste money on buying clip after clip when you can download ALL of my videos for 34.95? Buying clips for $1/min is the past, the value is in the membership!

Extended HD Video Sample

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos are still available here for now but I insist you buy from my website instead and save some money, thanks!

Ticklecustoms.com Interested in a custom video?

Attachments

• prettypaisley1.jpg
    prettypaisley1.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 738
  • prettypaisley3.jpg
    prettypaisley3.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 910
  • prettypaisley4.jpg
    prettypaisley4.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 635
  • Pretty Paisley Stipped and Tickled Sample.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,001
  • prettypaisley2.jpg
    prettypaisley2.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Need more double foot tickling action like this! Two massagers even? ;)

Very nice looking lady and ticklish all over. Loved the clip. Thanks for sharing.

Very sexy. Love the way you tease her too. Great breasts and wonderfully ticklish thighs, just hope we see her racked :)

Paisley is a Cutie with a Hot Body and Yummy Feet!!!
I also Love her Laugh and Reactions to the Tickling!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back