• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Superhero Would you Like to be?

Which Superhero Would you Like to be?

• Cyclops [X-Men]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain America

• Wonder Woman

• Storm [X-Men]

• Super Girl/Woman

• Bat Girl/Woman

• Total voters

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
I thought this might be a fun topic.

If you could be a superhero/super heroine, which would you be?

Edit: Sorry, I meant Superman in the poll

batmanclock6nk.jpg

I would like to be Captain Planet - who wants to be my Planateers?

This was a UK super hero - the cartoon was designed to increase awareness of the environment - Captain Planet would frequently see off people dumping litter, poisoning rivers, blocking out the sun etc. What a guy.

Attachments

• planeteers-youth.jpg
    planeteers-youth.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2

This was a UK super hero - the cartoon was designed to increase awareness of the environment - Captain Planet would frequently see off people dumping litter, poisoning rivers, blocking out the sun etc. What a guy.

Was a US super hero too. :)

Wow, Chicago!

that's a hot pic, is it Poison Ivy?

Where did you get it from?

Ah, I remember Captain Planet. I can even sort of remember the theme tune: "Cap-tain Plaaa-net! Heee's a he-ro! Traaa-la-la-la-la-la Pat Sharp hair-do!" Something like that, anyway. :D

Ah, I remember Captain Planet. I can even sort of remember the theme tune: "Cap-tain Plaaa-net! Heee's a he-ro! Traaa-la-la-la-la-la Pat Sharp hair-do!" Something like that, anyway. :D

haha! yesh it was "gonna take pollution down to zero" ...something about stopping "bad guys who want to....loot and plunder". Youtube it!

haha! yesh it was "gonna take pollution down to zero" ...something about stopping "bad guys who want to....loot and plunder". Youtube it!

Ah, you know the words a little TOO well, methinks! Come clean. You are president of the CP fan club, are you not? :p

The_TICK_by_DYHellsing.jpg
I voted other. I would like to be the Tick for I would be nigh invulnerable. SPOOOOON!

Of the choices listed the superhero I would most like to be was Wolverine, simply because of his healing factor. I have experienced a lot of constant chronic illness because I scar very badly and don't heal very well. If I were Wolverine I would be able to heal instantly and my problems would be solved. I often joke that I am like the reverse Wolverine because I heal very slow.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back