• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW VIDEO: LATINA ANDI GIVES HER BFF TAINTED TEA... TIES HER UP AND TICKLES HER F/F

ynottoes

TMF Master
Tainted Tea Toe Show Tickling of Liza by Andi
Liza and Andi just returned home from a girls night out. Andi makes them both some tea... Hmmm? Latina Andi has an interesting story to tell her BFF Liza. As Andi shares her story about meeting a gentlemen who has a foot/tickling fetish video store and modeling for him, Liza finds this very weird! Eventually, Andi asks Liza to let her see her feet. Liza is hesistant, but gives in to her BFF. Andi removes Liza's high heels with a gentle tug and that lovely sound it makes when a foot is slightly swollen :seesaw:from dancing all night in heels **sigh! You will not want to look away as Liza's lovely wide soles and round toes are revealed for your POV pleasures!! Latina Andi talks about her BFF's foot shape, toes, and finds them to be very TICKLISH! :shock:This little interaction is simply a way to allow the tainted tea to take effect. As Andi tease talks and massages, Liza is getting light headed and just as planned. Andi can now have her way with her BFF who she has always wanted to worship her lovely feet. Andi ties up her BFF Liza to the bed, blindfolds her, and sits down at the foot of the bed, and slowly removes the other heel and consume her lust! You will enjoy the extreme close ups and POV so you can pretend you were Latina Andi. WOW! Andi starts tickling too much.... This just gets better as Liza awakes to find herself bound . . . but not tight enough for some tickle fun!! SO Andi tightens up the ropes and wait until you see her tickle Liza silly! Liza is ticklish everywhere... :man:but, man, her LEGS are especially ticklish!! Just wait until Liza gets free!! Andi will get some extreme TICKLE PAYBACK!!!

. . . to get this full HQ video and other great tickling entertainment visit www.clips4sale.com/store/26154

Njoy!! :cool:

Toefu Entertainment

Attachments

• TMF LA-LIZA TAINTED TEA TK.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 649
  • LA LIZA Tainted TEA TOE SHOW p21 gold.jpg
    LA LIZA Tainted TEA TOE SHOW p21 gold.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 469
  • LA LIZA Tainted TEA TOE SHOW p3.jpg
    LA LIZA Tainted TEA TOE SHOW p3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 327
  • LA LIZA Tainted TEA TOE SHOW p6.jpg
    LA LIZA Tainted TEA TOE SHOW p6.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 244
  • LA LIZA Tainted TEA TOE SHOW p19.jpg
    LA LIZA Tainted TEA TOE SHOW p19.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 513
I thought this company was gone forever . . . .I'm so glad I was wrong :O

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back