• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LI munch follow up (making it up to everyone)

thetickler18

TMF Poster
Hello long island lers/lees, Tickler18 here. You may remember me as the one who attempted to bring the long island tickling community together, but failed to follow through due to stress and personal anxieties, and I'm extremely sorry for denying everyone the meetup you deserve, I've disappointed all of you, and I've disappointed myself.

Anyway, I've been wanting to make it up to everyone, the reason I cancelled the original meetup aside from my anxiety is because, the original meetup plan was flawed.

the first flaw being, we're all strangers, we know nothing about each other, what we look like, our ages, our mannerisms, we don't even know each others names.

We also have no idea if we'll all get along, If we're out in public and two of us get into a fight, even as the host I have no way to control the situation.

Due to these flaws in a straight up physical meetup from the start, we'll start off our first encounter with something more controllable.

Our first true meetup will be through the internet.

My first thought was to host a skype call. But if one or more attendees don't wish to involve skype in this meetup, there are many other alternatives:
(teamspeak3, mumble, ICQ, Google Hangouts, Tango, Oovoo, this forums chat room).

If this digital meetup is a success, there will be many more meetups in the future, including several physical ones.

If anyone has any questions/concerns, please comment below.

Further details will follow.

Until then, have a good evening. :)

Yours truly,
Thetickler18

I don't think a physical meetup is a flaw. I think your anxiety might be getting the best of you. where are you located tickler 18? im Suffolk LI. and curious to meet other lurkers. btw im a 29y male.

It will work out, I skype with people all the time, it's practically second nature to me now. :)

I don't consider physical meetups in general as a flaw meegs01, I do however consider prematurely conceived physical meetups as such, and our first meetup attempt was premature.

Edit: I'm in Suffolk as well

Last edited:
Y'all just need to have an actual "munch" which is a no-obligations let's-go-get-a-bite get together for a bunch of people... so people get to meet and greet and not consider any trip they've gotta make as an investment that needs to be repaid by some fantastic (literally part of their fantasy) satisfaction. Everyone is on the same page that they're meeting people that sort of like what they do, and they learn after meeting if they like more compatibly the same things.

I've been accused of writing with very obtuse references, so feedback directly to me encouraged if you think I am off-topic, because I don't want to further distort the original purpose of this post.

//Reid

Last edited:
While the subject is open, is anyone apposed to using skype for an online meetup?

Any attendees with such a preference please let me know immediately so we can plan ahead for which service we'll use instead.

....Maybe I am taking too many unnecessary steps, maybe we should just have a physical munch and see where things go from there.

It's just that I'm afraid to do this alone, I've never attempted anything even resembling a meetup in my life.

Yeah it's really not a big deal. We're all adults and you are not responsible for us. We're responsible for ourselves.

Indeed, with that said I think we should keep this first meetup simple.

We will have more in the future, and have room to plan more illustrious events.

I'm not sure I can get together enough free money for Dave and Busters, yet.

Perhaps something simpler, like Panera bread, Friendly's, hurricane grill and wings, or even a pizzeria.

But not too cheap, like McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, or any such fast food joint.

Whats your opinion Rachissahope?

Speaking of which, unless we have an extremely large group of attendees (like over 20), I don't think making a reservation is necessary, we could just order our food and pick a seating area for our group.

Tomorrow I'll be calling the panera bread in Port Jefferson Station to inquire about reserving their private room.

In the meantime, any long island lers/lees who wish to attend this munch please sound off in the comments below. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back