• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.ified Classics ~ Tiana

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

Liner Notes: Now for a little OktoberFetish hoo-doo that we do. A little visit down south to N'orleans' to scare up some fetishy Voodoo at the expense of yet another Disney Princess; Tiana from 2009's The Princess and the Frog. In our typically twisted C.A.B.ified take on things, the good Doctor Facilier has apparently been given a second chance by his friends on the other side, and has set up shop again deep in the bayou. As the fates would have it, who stumbles onto it but schmexy Tiana... and she soon finds out that being a frog is much preferable to a frog-tie, especially at the deft tickling fingers of one pissed-off voodoo priest.

This piece is also a winning suggestion of C.A.B. Watcher Knismesistic
in the First Annual C.A.B. Watcher Challenge. Congratulations knismesistic.

***SEE all the C.A.B.ified Classics HERE!***

If you like what I do, please donate some coin on my D.A. front page Donation Pool!

Last edited:
She looks positively adorable. Love her expression of looking up at the tickler.

Awesome work, CAB!

B

Wow lovely picture, thanks

I love the 'Eyes wide open while laughing hard' thing

Yum

Do you know I had to go out and rent an animated film for the first time in quite a while just to see what inspired so delicious a work? Money well spent. the Disney coffers thank you. Of course, seeing the movie through the prism of your delightfully twisted vision probably enhanced the whole experience in ways Disney could never have intended! And, oh how I like the good Doctor Facilier! Thanks again for making my personal Oktoberfetish such a delightful experience.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back