• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*2 Sample Clips* Mature Ms. Vivian, Nude And Tickled To Tears! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
43 year old Ms. Vivian might hate being tickled more than any woman I have ever filmed. Vivian had no idea what she was getting into. In this clip she is nude, her ankles are bound to the table, and her size 8 feet (her soles are extra wrinkly, which I personally love) are tickled. Laughing is not something that comes right away for Ms. Vivian, she grits her teeth, grunts, whines, tries in vain to pull her feet away, and looks like she is about to cry almost right away. I am able to get some giggling eventually, using oil and a variety of implements to drive Ms. Vivian crazy! This is a long and very intense clip. The last few minutes are devoted to Ms.Vivians soles, close up and tickled, and it is in this sequence where she is seriously tormented, and finally truly commits to the giggles. The upper body video contains some of the most intense footage I have ever filmed. Ms. Vivian is nude and strapped down to the table. Ms. Vivians sides and underarms are insanely stupendously ticklish! (especially her underarms) But she spends most of the clip going ballistic, begging and begging for the tickling to stop. By the end, she is indeed in tears. A first! This video features amazing underarm tickling, and VERY intense reactions from poor Ms. Vivian, who swore after this she would never do another tickling video. I have included two sample clips, one for the foot tickling, and one for the upper body. And in her interview, Ms. Vivian sheds some light on why she hates being tickled.

www.clips4sale.com/19581
Download

www.tickletorturefromboston.c4slive.com
Streaming

30jk742.jpg

18oyyr.jpg

Attachments

• Ms.VivianToTearsFeetSample.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • Ms.VivianToTearsUBSample.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • Ms.VivianInterviewed.mov
    2.2 MB
Shes pretty sexy. I'd love to see her strapped to a table nude, where she couldnt move much. She seems genuinely ticklish.

She is a ticklers dream. Very pretty mature lady and seems to be very ticklish. I love her feet. Thanks for sharing.

Nice clips :) I find it interesting that she says she hates being tickled, but yet goes nude for it. Something tells me she loves being tickled deep down but doesn't want to admit it out loud hehe

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back