• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Shoeplayer gets tortured series- Part 2 (Socks, nylons, bare)

Is the part 3 ever coming ? It is my favorite story of all the ones i saw and i just can't let it end here....

Is the part 3 ever coming ? It is my favorite story of all the ones i saw and i just can't let it end here....

So i am off work for a few days over the festive period, ill see what I can do about getting part 3 up on here...

Anything you'd like included or liked about the originals then speak now!

So i am off work for a few days over the festive period, ill see what I can do about getting part 3 up on here...

Jim, you're back!

Great to see you have time writing again! Under the table tickling fun is terrific, as always. Yuu do a wonderful job with description (nail polish ftw), so I'd love to see more of that. Be very interesting to see if Becky tries to get revenge on Amy, too.

Can't wait to see Part 3!

Do it your way , i can hardly wait 😃

Judging by the four year pattern we shall soon be graced with another masterpiece

Are you bumping this in the hope there is another episode on its way?! Haha

I'm still holding out hope for this saga to continue. They're two of the better stories I've ever read, and you can really get into the characters.

I'm personally hoping that in the next installment (if it ever comes), there will be a little detailed part about Amy giving Alex a footjob with her bare size 9s. Perhaps at the cinema. She seems like she can give a mean one and would really use those long sweeping, slightly wrinkly arches of hers, and would really get into it knowing that Alex loves her feet.

But I'm just hoping for anything, something, when it comes down to it.

I know this story is a few years wow but I loved reading it your writing skills and descriptions are amazing :) kinda like there is not a next part sorta cheesy cliff hanger hehe

I am sorry to report I haven't moved it on much further from the start I made to part 3 quite a while ago! Life has got in the way and I forgot how much time it takes to work it through, write it and edit!

Maybe 2019 will be the year I get it done!

I hope so. I’m still hoping like hell that this saga continues. Amy is a fictional character, yet her and her feet are still somehow arousing. Haha. Part 1 and 2 of this I think are two of the best stories on this site.

I actually wrote my own story just for fun about another one of Amy and Alex’s adventures that uses some elements from part 1, in which they use a new male classmate of theirs as a pawn in one of their games, and includes foot tickling, lickling, foot smelling, foot jobs, and light public humiliation. I wrote it in such a way to where it doesn’t have to be an official part three and can essentially just be an in between filler, and the new classmate they use as a pawn in their game can simply be a one off character

If anyone is interested and it’s fine with the original author of the series, I’ll share it.

I hope so. I’m still hoping like hell that this saga continues. Amy is a fictional character, yet her and her feet are still somehow arousing. Haha. Part 1 and 2 of this I think are two of the best stories on this site.

I actually wrote my own story just for fun about another one of Amy and Alex’s adventures that uses some elements from part 1, in which they use a new male classmate of theirs as a pawn in one of their games, and includes foot tickling, lickling, foot smelling, foot jobs, and light public humiliation. I wrote it in such a way to where it doesn’t have to be an official part three and can essentially just be an in between filler, and the new classmate they use as a pawn in their game can simply be a one off character

If anyone is interested and it’s fine with the original author of the series, I’ll share it.

Are you serious?! Dude, i appreciate you asking permission but if i've inspired you to write a spin off then you are absolutely more than welcome to post it. No issues at all with that! I'm very flattered.

You're inspiring me to get to chapter 3 as well. Post away my friend and who knows, it may be the brain wave i've been waiting for!

Sweet! Great to hear that I have your good graces with it. Haha.

I’ll proofread it again to see if there’s any edits or changes that should be made, and then post it some time today in its own thread with its own individual title in the “Serial Shoeplayer gets tortured” series!

If you haven't checked out silverstars spin off then you simply must!

The good news is, it's inspired me to get writing chapter 3 again. I should hopefully have some time in the next few weeks...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back