• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Shoeplayer gets tortured series- Part 2 (Socks, nylons, bare)

jim14

TMF Regular
Hi guys and girls!

I wrote my first story in 2010 and posted it here back then. I had intended to write further stories involving our hero but time contraints have meant that i havent really had the chance to get the new one up and running. However following some very kind comments that were recently posted on the story this year i have decided to get back into it.

As i say, the story is the second in a series involving the same characters so you will probably want to read the first one first if you havent already. Here is the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...gets-tortured-in-class-(Socks-Stockings-Bare)

Anyway, let me know what you think. There's added sexual content in this one as i think it adds to the progression of the story so apologies if that isnt your kind of thing.

All comments welcome. Im already keen to keep this series going so shout out if that is something you would like to see!

######################

Alex still could not believe his luck.

Here he was, knelt at the end of the bed thinking about how it had all come to pass.

It had been a whirlwind 2 months since that fateful day at the back of the lecture theatre. Alex had been given a golden opportunity to tickle Amy's feet for the first time and he had taken advantage. He thought for about a week that he had got away without being found out until Amy had made it quite clear to him in a lesson that she knew it was him.

For the next 2 weeks he had lived in fear. Whenever a teacher knocked on the door of his class, whenever a letter arrived home to his parents house or whenever he walked past Amy in the corridor he was terrified that this was the moment his desires would be exposed to the world. He was certain Amy would make a complaint or make an example of him but that moment never came.

3 weeks after the tickling he was at a house party which he knew Amy would be at. He didn't see her until about 2am when he clocked her walking straight towards him while he was drinking in the garden. She was wearing a summer dress and had her hair up in a bun. She looked stunning and he couldn't help but glance down at her feet as she walked over. She was wearing slingback high heels and he could just make out her red nail polish through the open toe. "This is it" he thought to himself while his heart rate shot through the roof.

"Hey, can I borrow your bottle opener?" she asked him.

"Sure" he replied holding it out to her.

She took it and opened a bottle of beer before handing the opener back. A period of awkward silence followed that felt like it may never end.

"So you enjoyed tickling my feet in that lecture then" she mused while turning to face him, her eyes meeting his.

He coughed and spluttered on his beer and could feel his face go bright red.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he responded.

"Oh come on, Ive known for years you are into feet. You really do need to be more careful when you take pictures in class on your phone. And It didn't take me long to work out that it was you once I knew you were in the room that day."

Alex genuinely had no idea what to say. She had caught him off guard by being so blunt.

"I never thought that you would ever do anything about it though. You didn't seem the type" she continued while gazing down the garden back toward the house.

Alex's heart felt like it may jump out of his chest. She turned and looked at him again.

"Pass me your phone" she demanded.

He took it out of his pocket and put it in her outstretched hand. She typed something into it and gave it back.

"That's my number" she said. "Text me sometime and well see what we can do about this situation we have here."

And with that she had walked off.

What followed would be the best 6 weeks of Alex's life. Despite Amy being in a relationship at the time she and Alex had started seeing each other in secret in the weeks following the party. Weeks in which Amy had declared that being tickled turned her on immensely. Weeks in which Alex had spent pretty much every waking moment tickling her in every way he could come up with. And in the rare moment when he wasn't tickling her he was getting a footjob or they were at it like rabbits.

In his moments of recollection he had forgotten where he was. He immediately snapped back to reality. Amy was laying on her front in Y position on her bed. Her arms were tied together and above her head and each ankle was tied to either corner of the foot of the bed. She was wearing nothing except the new sheer nylon stockings that she had bought as a treat to celebrate her parents being out of town and the fact they had the chance to share a free house all weekend.

Alex looked down and continued to scrabble his fingers over both soles with either hand. Moving from her black nylon covered foot he followed the seam up the back of Amy's right leg woth his gaze, up past her exposed womanhood to her upperbody and saw how much she was struggling. Her muffled screams couldn't really be heard through her gag but he knew how much more ticklish sheer stockings made her feet. Especially when he went all out on the soles with 10 fingers.

He was horny as hell and decided she probably had had enough. He untied both of her ankles and flipped her over before moving up between her legs. He lifted her legs over his shoulder and entered her just as their eyes met for the first time in 20 or so minutes since he had been at her feet. She let out a long loud moan through the gag, her eyes rolled with pleasure and she began thrusting in his direction.

As their speed increased he moved his right hand up and began gently spider tickling her right foot which was perched just over his shoulder, while he began stroking her armpit with his left hand. Little giggles began to creep in amongst her moans but he knew she was getting close. As soon as he thought it he felt her whole body tense and she let out the biggest scream he had heard today before she relaxed underneath him. Her recent orgasm had only spurred him on and after a few more thrusts he pulled her nylon feet in front of his eyes and tickled them with both hands as he came inside her.

He finally rolled off her, undid her wrists and she cuddled in next to him as they fell asleep in each others arms.

######################

When he woke, she was still lying beside him wearing nothing but the nylons and was looking directly into his eyes.

"That was amazing" she whispered.

"It was OK for me too" he smirked knowing full well in his mind that he was literally living the dream. She shot him an unimpressed look.

"Ive been thinking," she said as she propped herself up on her elbows. "I have loved the past few weeks and I love being on the end of the tickling but ive got to admit that I am dying to try tickling someone in return." Could this girl be anymore perfect Alex wondered.

"Like who? Me?" he said.

"No, I don't think so. I think I want to tickle a girl" she said. "And I think I know just the one and just the way to set it up. I know you will like it. How about Becky?"

His heart literally jumped out of his mouth and he already felt another fire kindling inside.

Now if Amy was his fantasy girl, and she was, there were only a few others he knew that would come close to her. Becky was one of those girls. Along with Amy and a few others, Becky was part of the dream team for Alex. The dream team consisted of the prettiest, sexiest girls in his class who were also the most active shoeplayers. Traditionally Alex was immediately attracted to any girl who looked after her feet and was a shoeplayer but these girls were the ones he lusted after the most.

Becky would be described as very prim and proper by most of the people in their year group. She is from a very straight shooting family and it was a well known fact that she didn't drink and hadn't yet been sexually involved with anyone. She is the chair of the student council, a role which she takes very seriously and is a grade A student.

Becky was slightly smaller than average height with a slight frame to match and she always dressed in a way that enhanced her good girl image. She had long blonde hair, green eyes and milky white skin. This good girl image made her very desirable to almost all the men in their year and she certainly knew it. Alex was certainly part of her fan club but he had slightly different reasons.

Alex had always loved the way she dressed to maintain her clean and prudish image by almost always wearing white. This also went for her legs and feet. Much like with Amy, Alex had sat behind Becky for as long as he could remember and had been teased by her constant shoeplay and shoe offing under the desk. She was almost always wearing a pair of white flats that she literally could not keep on when she was sat down. These were usually accompanied by white socks, nylons or barefeet and she occasionally wore flip flops during the summer. Luckily she only had one or two pairs of boots and she didn't wear them all that often. All in all Alex had his fair share of distractions from his class work, or from the other feet he happened to be looking at at the time.

Her feet, like the rest of her would be considered small at size 4.5. The skin on the tops and in the wrinkly arches on her soles was milky white and the balls, heels and sides of her feet were a pinkish colour. Alex knew she had regular pedicures as her slightly long toes always had different colours on their nails each week and the skin of her feet looked so soft and sensitive. But what really drew her feet to his eye, were the toe rings she wore on both feet on her second toe. They suggested to him that she may not be as whiter than white as she portrayed. He would have done anything to get his hands on her feet and given the events of the past weeks, he now knew anything was possible.

He'd been thinking for so long that he forgot where he was for the second time today.

"You know Becky right? She is the other girl in our class whose feet you stare at all day" Amy whispered in a very erotic and husky voice. "You'd like to tickle her with me wouldn't you?" she continued.

Alex's mind was already made up but he didn't say it out loud, he simply pushed Amy on to her back, saw the lust in her eyes and began to pick up where they had left off before their nap.

######################

He wondered to himself why she had taken so long to go through with it. They had barely talked about it at all since it first came up and now he was concerned the initial thought during a moment of passion had dwindled once she had come to her senses.

He met Amy outside her house in the evening on a Friday under the impression that they were off to the cinema "as friends." This in itself was good enough for him as whenever they sat in the cinema Amy immediately had her shoes off and her feet up on the seat in front. She would then wiggle her toes and rub her feet together throughout the whole film, just to tease him.

They began the walk into town as usual but then she began to veer them off course, away from the cinema.

"Where are we going?" he asked looking at her confused. She didn't say anything in return but just looked at him and smirked.

Another few minutes passed and he asked where they were going again. "Were heading to class tonight. Ill let you work out why" she said huskily.

This confused him somewhat. His mind began whirring. And then it hit him... The AGM. Headed by the student council. Becky. This was it.

Amy could see from his face that he had worked it out. "That's right Mr, tonight is the night. I have sorted it all. Lets just say I have learnt from the master" she said with a wink.

He couldn't believe that she had done this behind his back. His pulse was racing.

The AGM was a long evening of students and their parents airing their views to the campus head but mainly to the student council. There would be drinks and music from the student band and it would all be taking place in the large hall.

"I snuck in earlier to make the final arrangements but we still need to get in there early to make sure it all runs smoothly. So lets get going!" she said.

They made it on to the deserted campus 2 hours early and headed for the hall.

They entered the hall and he could see that it was already set up and waiting. It had a stage at one end and a balcony at the other, which is where the band traditionally setup. On the floor under the balcony were hundreds of seats facing the stage, running from the back of the hall right down to the halfway point. There was then a conference type set up of long tables arranged in a rectangle, a space in the middle and an end close to the edge of the stage at the far end. All the tables were covered with a table cloth which reached the floor and there were 10 seats on each of the long sides of the table and then one lone chair at the end nearest the stage even though there was room for 5 or so. Alex already knew where this was going.

"Come on" Amy shouted.

She dragged him to the stage end of the hall and out the door. Along the wall outside the hall at the stage end was a door leading back stage. She led him through it and then crouched down and slid open a panel on the back of the stage.

"Get in" she shouted. He kissed her and crawled in to large space under the stage. She climbed in too and then slid the door shut. She kissed him passionately and said "now we wait."

######################

They waited for what seemed like ages in Alex's mind as the hall filled up. He was so wired he couldn't sit still. He kept looking at Amy in the almost pitch black dressed in her tshirt, jeans, nylon socks and flats and wanted to jump her there and then.

She kept reminding him that now wasn't the time and he could do what he wanted with her once they were home. God this was incredible.

8pm finally arrived and it sounded like the hall was almost completely full. A muffled noise which sounded like an announcement was followed by silence and an address. The band then started up as an introduction.

Amy waited 10 seconds and then began slowly opening the panel in the stage front that they had crawled over to. Light crept in to the darkened space and Alex had to shield his eyes until they adjusted.

When the panel was fully open they both peered out. The view was almost all table and table cloth. The table they were sat at ran about 8 feet in either direction and this completely obscured them from everyone else in the hall. It was a perfect spot as there was no way they would be seen.

Sat literally 3 feet in front of them, her chair pulled right up against the table was Becky.

Alex had been praying nightly that Becky would dress the way he wanted when this moment eventually came. And boy had she.

She was wearing a light, flowery summer dress which he had seen her wear to class before. Her lower half however was where Alex's prayers had been answered. She was wearing his favourite pair of white flats with a pair of soft white cotton socks over what appeared to be tan nylons.

At that exact moment she had her feet resting on their toes and her heels were slightly popped from both flats. He couldn't bear to tear his eyes away from that sight but he turned back to see Amy edging out of the stage and closer to Becky's chair.

She had some rope in her hand that she had pulled out of the bag she had bought with her. Becky was just beginning her first speech of the evening when Amy whispered "lets set this up."

She reached around the outside of the chair and gently grabbed Becky's left ankle. She then moved it outside the chair leg and back and began tying her ankle to the rear chair leg. She then copied her movements a second or so later on the right leg. Amy then took some more rope and tied Becky's leg to the front chair leg around her knee and again repeated her action on the right leg. Becky was now sat with her legs slightly apart, knees and ankles tied to the chair legs which completely immobilized her lower half.

"We've had a great urm, last, urm month of the year. Which was greatly helped....urm by the work of the student council" said Becky, as she stumbled through her speech now she was being fondled below the table.

Amy made an "after you" gesture and Alex turned to face the right foot that was immobilized in front of him. He gently grabbed the heel of the flat and pulled it off Becky's foot ever so slightly. The white cotton sock on her heel was a sight Alex fell in love with immediately.

Like he had done with Amy all those weeks ago he began teasing the outside edges of Becky's heel with his fingers. The sock was so smooth against his skin he imagined that it shouldn't dampen the tickling sensations too much. He was proved correct when he touched the middle of the heel and Becky's voice stammered through the last part of her opening speech and cleared her throat before announcing that each member of the council would now report on their area.

He felt the attention of the room pass away from Becky as Thea (in charge of fundraising) began talking so he thought now was a good time to get moving. He brought both hands up to Becky's foot and began scraping the heel through the sock and nylons. The foot started to shake ever so slightly, clearly uncomfortable that it was unable to move and push his hand away. As a result her flat began sliding off her foot. This gave him access to a bit of her arch for a few seconds before the flat fell completely off her foot and into his lap.

The socked foot was now completely accessible. The white socks clung to every contour of Becky's foot and were so thin you could almost make out her toenail polish through the material. Her foot began scrunching and unscrunching to try and protect itself from the expected next attack.

He admired the foot and its clean smell before setting about his next actions. He began by slowly sweeping one finger up and down the sole of Beckys socked foot. Her toes immediately began to wriggle at speed through her socks. His fingers glided easily along the thin fabric and seemed to be having a real affect on his victim. He slowly began to add a finger each time until he was using his full hand to sweep her sole. Her foot was fidgeting an awful lot and her leg began to shake as much as the bonds would allow.

A snicker escaped Becky's lips above the table which interrupted the flow of the session. "Is everything OK Becky" asked someone to the left of the table. "Aha-bsolutely fine ahhh" she squeaked at varying levels of pitch and noise before the meeting continued.

Alex continued to sweep Becky's flexing sole as he turned to look at Amy. Her eyes were completely transfixed on his ministrations on Becky's right foot. She couldn't even tear her eyes of the socked sole when he was looking at her. He waved his free hand at her to grab her attention and he pointed at Becky's left foot.

Amy smiled a mischievous grin and turned to face the left foot. As she grasped the ankle and pulled the flat off the left foot Becky sat up absolutely rigidly in her chair. "Ahhhh" Alex though to himself, "you didn't know how much trouble you were really in. There's two of us down here. One foot each. Two hands per foot!" This was going to be even more fun than he could ever have imagined.

Amy put the flat on the floor and immediately reached up to Beckys ankle and pulled the white sock off her foot, revealing her milky white sole encased in sheer tan nylons. He hadn't expected this so soon but he stopped tickling for a moment and moved so he could inspect the foot. Alex was insanely in love with Amy's feet but Becky's were not far behind. The high, wrinkly arch and the slight pinkish colour to the balls and heels of her feet combined with the milky skin elsewhere was so beautiful. The nylons only increased his attraction to them. They hugged every aspect of her foot and when she flexed her foot and pointed her toes the material moved slightly away from the high arch of her foot.

But where he really felt a stirring was the fact that he could now see she was wearing black nail polish on those toes. Two of which were adorned by those toe rings that he knew and loved so much. As he leant in closer he could make out the word "Becky" engraved on each toe ring.

Amy leaned in and whispered "I thought id take the sock off on this foot straight away. You remember what it did to me?" He now understood why she had whipped it off so soon. A few weeks ago she had returned from her weekend job as a waitress where she had been wearing jeans and socks. He had worked her over a treat that evening but she had found it unbearable with one sock on, one sock off. He couldn't explain it but afterward she had said something about the fact that the bare foot and socked foot gave her completely different sensations, which made it tickle an awful lot more. He realised that her trying this at that moment meant he truly had un-earthed something deep within her. And he loved it.

Alex moved back to his foot and they started the torture together. Alex brought both hands in to play on Becky's right socked foot and Amy started stroking her nyloned left foot with one finger. Alex could see the slick, slippery surface allowed Amy to move her sharp nails swiftly over the sole causing the toes to wiggle in agony. Becky was still sat upright but her hands were clenched tight around the edge of the table, her knuckles even whiter than normal. He could tell from her struggles that she was not enjoying this one bit.

Amy swept her finger all over the nylon sole and then focused specifically on the toes for a moment. She jammed her finger in between each toe in turn and wiggled it making sure to scratch the delicate skin through the nylons. The toes tried desperately to push her finger away each time but only seemed to aid Amy as they spread and wriggled under her ministrations.

Amy then introduced both hands to her left foot to add to the two on her right foot. She continue to wiggle some fingers of her left hand into the toes while she scraped her right hand all over the arches and heels causing Becky to slump down in her seat. She was clearly having trouble keeping her giggles in. Amy noted that Becky's feet were particularly sensitive along the sides and right in the middle of her deep arch. She focused her sweeping hand in these places but kept the rhythm random so as to keep the ticklee off her guard.

Watching from mere feet away, Alex could stand the suspense no longer and whipped the white sock off his own foot and laid an all out, two handed assault on the nylon soles underneath. Becky began to shake with her silent giggles and rested her head in her hands on the desk. Her internal struggles were clearly being overlooked while everyone focused their attention on someone else's speech.

Amy took note of his change in tactic and copied his actions on Becky's left foot, tickling the toes and the tops as well as the nylon soles. Alex could see from where he was sat that her feet were already turning more pink under the influence of Amy's sharper nails as the skittered about the smooth silky surface.

The nylon foot in front of him was not enjoying the treatment it was receiving at all. When he ran his fingers from her heel and down into the arch the toes pointed and wrinkled the sole under his fingers. He spent a few moments tracing each wrinkle there individually until the foot gave and in and spread the toes, allowing him perfect access to wiggle his fingers in between each of them. He got a particularly shaky reaction from Becky when he put each finger between a toe and wiggled them while his other hand traced the outside of her foot. The soft instep was no match for his gentle fingering and the toes were all but immobile wedged between his fingers as they twisted.

Alex had lost all sense of time but he remembered that this period of the meeting wasnt the longest.

Amy sensed his eagerness to move on, noticing that he looked at his watch and reached into the bag and pulled out some items she had packed. She passed him a hairbrush and kept one for herself. The brush she had handed him had brush like bristles on it and felt awful against the palm of his hand. Amy was holding his favourite brush, which he had 2 of. One which he used on her more often than not and she absolutely hated the thing it tickled her that much. It has plastic bristles with small round bobbles on the end of each strand. He had spent numerous evenings sawing the 2 brushes back and forth in her oiled arches. She looked at him and whispered "there's no way im not getting to use this on her! You know they drive me crazy!"

They both turned back to their respective foot and began slowly sawing the brushes over the arch of either foot. "Yaaahhh *snort*" came tumbling out of Becky's lips and there was a noticeable intake of breath from the people in the hall.

"Do you have an objection" the headmaster asked.

Amy and Alex increased their brushing ever so slightly on her nylon soles as her toes pointed and she tried to find words and not laughs from her throat. "Nooo aha, sorry aboooouuuahhhht that saaaaahhhhahaha" she coughed and stumbled. "I suggest if you have nothing to say, other than giggle that perhaps you keep it to yourself in the future, Chair" barked the headmaster. Becky noticeably nodded and went back to trying to maintain her composure.

Alex was impressed. She was clearly in absolute agony from the tickling they were putting her through but she remained mostly silent. Other than a few quiet giggles and a few not quite so quiet snorts.

He moved his spare hand to the top of Beckys foot to hold it steady and moved his hairbrush up to her nylon toes. He began raking the brush side to side while they wiggled underneath in their slick confines. Amy on the other side was using the brush on the arch while she returned to fingering Becky's toes. Alex could sense that Becky was beginning to tire as her legs weren't shaking anywhere near as much as they had before but her toes were still alive and wriggling under the nylon surface.

Alex saw something shaking in his peripheral vision and begrudgingly tore his eyes off the nylon soles to see what it was. Amy was shaking his bottle of baby oil in his direction. He could see she had already used it on her foot and was rubbing it in to the nylon surface with her spare hand. This was also something he had tried on her before and she had commented that it really did increase the awful tickling sensations, even with nylons still on.

He poured some oil in his hands and set about rubbing it all over the nylon foot in front of him. He felt Becky's legs and feet relax as he and Amy rubbed her soles with both hands. She must have been thinking it made a nice change to the tickling.

Just as she began to get comfortable to settle in for the massage they both began spider tickling her now oily nylon soles with the very tips of their fingers. Barely enough to register normally but on already sensitive nylon feet that had just been covered in oil this would be unbearable.

Alex didn't think her feet could get any slicker with the nylons on but as it turns out he was so wrong. His fingers swished and ran over the oily soles so much faster. Becky's body was shaking and her legs were wiggling as hard as he had seen so far. He toyed with her toes, he ran his fingers over her arches and he dusted her heels with his finger tips. Even her heels had doubled in sensitivity under the watchful guard of the nylons and the oil. He could have set there all day and continued to reoil the soles and then stroke them to death but he was nudged from his dream by an announcement.

"And with that, I think its time we had some music."

He turned to see Amy ripping Beckys nylons apart. She really was moving for the kill now. Amy then reproduced his bottle of baby oil and poured a load more over her now bare feet and rubbed it around before passing him the bottle. He repeated her actions and turned back to her. She had the hairbrush poised ever so close to the arch of the foot she was sat near. The whole room would be turned to see the band play so no one would be looking at Becky for a while.

As the band started, Alex and Amy hit both her soles with a furious brushing motion, aided by the fact her soles were even more slippery than before. Becky almost took the chair off the floor as all the muscles in her body tensed up and she finally began to laugh out loud.

"AAHHHHHHahahahah oh my god please stop" she let out. Unfortunately for her, not a single person heard her screams as she was totally drowned out by the band at the other end of the hall. Alex could only just make out her laughter but he knew it was there. Her mouth was wide open and tears were streaming down her face. ##

He sawed the brush in her arches, played the bristles in between her toes and even used it on the tops of her feet. No part of her oily foot was left untouched.

They brushed and brushed her soles for the entire first song played by the band. They brushed so much in fact that they removed all but a little of the oil between her toes with the friction of their brushes. Becky was leant right forward, head on the table laughing what now seemed like silent laughs. He knew from tickling Amy that when she moved to silent laughter she was in real trouble.

They slowed their pace as the first song came to an end. When it stopped they stopped and Becky tried to right herself to look a bit more presentable. As the head of music began talking about the band and its journey this year Amy picked up a feather and scooted through the hole in the chair and under the table.

Curious about what she was up to Alex moved around the side and perched next to her, facing the hole in the stage that they had emerged from less than an hour ago. What he arrived at was a clear and unguarded view up Beckys dress. He could see the top of her nylons, which he now new were tights and a little black thong on the other side of the crotch part. Amy reached up and Alex saw Becky jump and twitch when Amy ripped a hole in the tights using her nails. She put both hands in the hole and ripped them as far apart as the setup would allow. This now gave Alex a view of two milky inner thighs and Beckys thong.

She passed him a feather and put her finger to her mouth. As the band moved to play their second song she held his hand and moved hers next to it before extending them both up Beckys dress. They then simultaneously began feathering the bare skin of her thigh on either side of her thong. Becky again tensed her legs as much as she could and tried in vain to pull free of the bondage. Alex managed to get a good reaction when he tickled the spot where her thighs met her pelvis and he continued to trace that crease up and down with the very tip of his feather.

Amy was gleefully doing much the same on the other side until she stopped for a split second and put the tip of her feather directly in the centre of the thong fabric and began stroking up and down. Alex swore he heard moans starting to invade the giggles from above the table as she did this and noticed a slight thrusting motion of Beckys hips towards the feather. She continued to feather there for a minute longer before reaching up with her other hand and saying "this thing is pretty wet. I think she enjoys this as much as I do!"

With that she pulled the thong to the side exposing Becky's perfectly shaven pussy. Her clit was just beginning to poke out of her womanhood and Amy wasted no time in zeroing her feather on it. Another twitch of Beckys lower half and more thrusting to the tip of the feather as it swept up and down.

Alex sat transfixed. A few months ago he had never tickled anyone seriously enough to enjoy it. Now he was watching a girl he had fancied all of his life, feather the clit of another girl he had idolised for years, having just sat next to her while she helped him tickle her feet. This was a dream come true. His dreams were just being exceeded daily over the past few weeks.

Amy stopped her feathering just as the latest song being played ended. Alex knew there would be one more before the end. Amy knew this too. She shifted and removed something small from her pocket. He recognised it instantly as her small bullet vibrator. She had used it on herself a few times while he sensually stroked and tickled her feet. She reached up and placed it over Becky's clit and moved the thong back over to cover it and hold it against her most intimate part. She then slid back out of the gap under the chair.

Alex rejoined her, sat back where they had started faced with two now bare and wiggling soles. Amy took the remote control for the vibrator out of her pocket and set it to the lowest setting. A quiet sigh escaped Becky's lips and her toes pointed as the little bullet started its work.

The band began playing for the final time and Alex knew this was it. He was sure Becky knew it too.

Amy began sensually tickling Becky's bare soles with the very tips of her fingers. Alex knew that she loved how this felt when he did it to her so he replicated his actions on Becky now.

He ran his fingers up the centre of Becky's pointed soles and up to the clenched toes. There were still remnants of the oil on her soles but not enough to make them really slippery. Amy increased the level of the vibrator a few notches and Alex saw Becky spread her toes before pointing them again.

In his peripheral vision he saw Amy lean down nearer the foot she was stroking. His world totally froze as she extended her tongue and began licking the centre of Becky's foot. If only he had a way to live in this moment forever.

He leant down and began lapping at Becky's right sole. The soft skin felt incredible against his tongue and he could feel the wrinkles as her toes remained pointed. Amy moved up to the toes and began sucking on them as she brought her hand up to the sole and continued stroking it.

She reached down and moved the vibrator speed up to the top level. There was an audible groan from Becky as the vibrator and the two probing tongues did their work.

Alex moved down to the toes too and as he did they splayed open and allowed his tongue to roam free on the skin in between, covering them in his saliva. He began massaging her arches and heels with his thumbs while his mouth did the rest. Amy copied his actions on the left foot as they worked together to bring this to a close.

Amy nudged his shoulder and pointed up. Becky was leant back in her chair and had one hand under the table and up her skirt. She had been trying desperately to keep a straight face all day but this desire had been replaced by a new, more primal one. Her face was a picture of arousal.

He felt her legs tense up and her toes finally clamped down as the pressure reached tipping point. He ran his tongue all over her soles and massaged the remaining gaps as Becky let out an all mighty moan and a shudder as the climax from the bullet swept through her, the sounds once again drowned out by the band. Her upperbody swayed to the rhythm of the bullet between her legs for about 10 seconds before it began to subside and her body went limp.

Amy turned the vibrator down and pushed the control under the chair as if to suggest she would leave it here. She reached up and began untying the rope she had used to secure Becky to the chair. Alex did the same and began putting the items away in her duffel bag.

Once her legs had been untied he slipped her flats back on her feet and pulled her tights down a little. It just looked now like she was wearing leggings.

He picked her socks up and stuff them in his pocket and Amy winked at him.

It was clear to see that Becky was completely exhausted as she hadn't moved at all since her climax. As they began to climb back into the stage Amy stopped stiff and crawled back out.

Alex couldn't see what she was doing but she first grabbed the left ankle and removed the flat before replacing it and then did the same with the right ankle before crawling back into the stage and shutting the panel just as the final song came to an end and the applause started.

######################

Once they were out in the fresh air and walking briskly home Alex turned to Amy. "WOW" he practically shouted.

"I know right? That was so much fun. I can understand why you love tickling me so much" Amy replied, wide eyed.

"What did you go back for?" he asked her. With a naughty smirk on her face she reached in her pocket and pulled out 2 toe rings. He literally couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"I thought it would be cool for me to be wearing these under her socks when you tickle me silly when we get home." Alex had never heard such a beautiful proposition from such a beautiful lady. Best. Day. Ever.

######################

"I cant believe this" she thought to herself. "In front of all those people too."

Becky was sat in double science on Monday morning. It had been 2 days since she was tickled out of her mind at the AGM. Who had known her weakness and had chosen to exploit it that evening? She was still so angry about the whole thing. And to think her first orgasm at the hands of someone other than herself had been in a room with 400 other people. She needed payback.

She thought it would take her a while to hunt down the perpetrator but as a matter of fact it had taken all of 2 hours.

She had taken her usual seat in the middle of biology and had settled in for a double lesson. She happened to glance down to the floor near the row of tables in front. A girl she barely knew by the name of Amy was always shoeplaying much like she did under her own chair and today was no different. She already had her heels popped out of her loose flats and Amy could see the tan nylon soles at the end of her trousers peaking out.

Her heart froze. As this Amy girl flexed her toes something shiny on either set of toes caught her eye. It couldnt be could it?

It was unmistakably her set of toe rings that had been stolen by her ticklers on Friday night. She would recognise them anywhere having worn them everyday for the best part of 5 years. Surely she hadn't been so dumb as to wear them to class with the girl she knew was looking for them?!

At that moment Amy looked over her shoulder to a boy to Becky's right. She winked at him before returning her gaze to the front of the class. Becky noticed that the boy could not take his eyes off this girls feet as they wiggled away under her chair.

"Could this be the second perpetrator" she wondered? "Well I certainly know how to get his attention now" she thought while wiggling her own toes inside her nylons.

"Well, well, well Amy" Becky thought to herself. "Id watch your back, if I were you."

The End.

######################

Thanks for reading.

Peace.

OMAHA! I mean "OH MY GOD"

its just super great story!!! i like this consistentcy and decent description of writing.

pull and push and pull and push again!!

OMAHA! I mean "OH MY GOD"

its just super great story!!! i like this consistentcy and decent description of writing.

pull and push and pull and push again!!

You are too kind! I always find that the stories i enjoy most on this fine forum are the ones that are a little longer and set the scene well. The reader then feels involved, almost like they are there with the scene. That is what i hoped to achieve here.

Thank you for your kind words once again!

Great story. :feets: I loved the detailed description of the foot tickling. :D

Have to confess, I was a little bit worried with the opening. I mean, I'm happy for Alex! Getting the girl of his dreams! At it like rabbits! Footjobs! Wooh!

But what made your story so enjoyable was the 'under the table' aspect of it, and I'm glad you didn't just go for a tickle sex story between Alex and Amy. Stick to your guns!

As always, the dialogue was good (Amy confronting Alex was probably uncomfortably accurate) and the descriptions excellent (especially Becky's feet. Very nicely-done).

The student council speech thing was especially well-done too, and I liked how you linked the concept with her goodie-two-shoes thing.

The tickling scene was diabolical as always, and I really like how you mentioned some of Alex and Amy's other adventures (like the one sock on and one sock off thing). The engraved toerings with Becky's name on them and black (not as pure as she seems, eh?) toenail polish was great too. Sounds like another girl who would appreciate the foot attention! AND I WASN'T WRONG!

Tickling her crazy while the band was playing was a terrific touch as well. The ticklegasm stuff was new, but it fit the context and was nicely done - great work!

The ending was terrific though, with Amy stealing the toe rings and mocking Becky with them (almost like she's inviting a tickle war, eh?) I wonder what direction the story will proceed next. Becky's vengeance? Or Amy and Alex and their tickling games! Or both! Can't wait for the next one!

And as a side note, I did spy a few typos involving commas in the dialogue and this: "He could see the top of her nylons, which he now NEW were tights and a little black thong on the other side of the crotch part."

But nothing major - still an excellent story. Hope we get to see Amy and Alex team up again soon! You took the series in a new direction by making Alex and Amy a couple, and it really worked out very well. Splendid work! A great sequel and cannot wait to see more!

Have to confess, I was a little bit worried with the opening. I mean, I'm happy for Alex! Getting the girl of his dreams! At it like rabbits! Footjobs! Wooh!

But what made your story so enjoyable was the 'under the table' aspect of it, and I'm glad you didn't just go for a tickle sex story between Alex and Amy. Stick to your guns!

As always, the dialogue was good (Amy confronting Alex was probably uncomfortably accurate) and the descriptions excellent (especially Becky's feet. Very nicely-done).

The student council speech thing was especially well-done too, and I liked how you linked the concept with her goodie-two-shoes thing.

The tickling scene was diabolical as always, and I really like how you mentioned some of Alex and Amy's other adventures (like the one sock on and one sock off thing). The engraved toerings with Becky's name on them and black (not as pure as she seems, eh?) toenail polish was great too. Sounds like another girl who would appreciate the foot attention! AND I WASN'T WRONG!

Tickling her crazy while the band was playing was a terrific touch as well. The ticklegasm stuff was new, but it fit the context and was nicely done - great work!

The ending was terrific though, with Amy stealing the toe rings and mocking Becky with them (almost like she's inviting a tickle war, eh?) I wonder what direction the story will proceed next. Becky's vengeance? Or Amy and Alex and their tickling games! Or both! Can't wait for the next one!

And as a side note, I did spy a few typos involving commas in the dialogue and this: "He could see the top of her nylons, which he now NEW were tights and a little black thong on the other side of the crotch part."

But nothing major - still an excellent story. Hope we get to see Amy and Alex team up again soon! You took the series in a new direction by making Alex and Amy a couple, and it really worked out very well. Splendid work! A great sequel and cannot wait to see more!

Thank you once again for the detailed response and kind words! Glad you enjoyed the story again!

I must confess that i do not currently own Microsoft word on my new laptop and i am lost without spellcheck!! Haha.

I must also confess that story 3 of the series may not stick to the under the table scenario. At least i hadnt planned for it. But i am sure if the call from the readers is to keep it then i can move it back in there!

Thanks again!

Thank you once again for the detailed response and kind words! Glad you enjoyed the story again!

I must confess that i do not currently own Microsoft word on my new laptop and i am lost without spellcheck!! Haha.

I must also confess that story 3 of the series may not stick to the under the table scenario. At least i hadnt planned for it. But i am sure if the call from the readers is to keep it then i can move it back in there!

Thanks again!

May I suggest trying Openoffice? Or using GoogleDocs/Drive? They have spell-checkers!

And this is just my humble opinion, but I considered your under the table tickling to be the defining feature of your stories and really what I enjoyed most about them - it was what made you special (and the stockings, socks and bare combo, of course).

Holy hell. Simply amazing. I was ready for Alex and Amy to go to the movies haha. It just got more amazing from there.

Story of the year.

Holy hell. Simply amazing. I was ready for Alex and Amy to go to the movies haha. It just got more amazing from there.

Story of the year.

You are far too kind! Thanks again!

How's the next part of this series going? I'm happy to offer my services as editor! I can't wait to see the further ticklish misadventures of Alex, Amy, and Becky!

I have started it! But im loitering in the middle as its good so far and i dont want to ruin it!

Ill drop a hint, the story opens with a nylon under the table footjob scenario...! ; )

That does sound like quite the thing that the little minx, Amy, might do! Glad to hear you're making progress! Best of luck!

I have started it! But im loitering in the middle as its good so far and i dont want to ruin it!

Ill drop a hint, the story opens with a nylon under the table footjob scenario...! ; )

An absolutely amazing story! My absolute favorite scenario. THANK YOU,THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back