• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Halloween 2014! OktoberFetish Thank You! (animation)

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather

Well, Halloween is only one week away and I wanted to wish you all the best fetish-filled fright-night one could hope for. I would also like to thank you all for celebrating OktoberFetish with me this year; all of the awesome Artists, Photographers, and Writers that donated their talent and time, and the best Watchers anyone on Deviant Art could ever hope to have.

Now... there are a few days left for OktoberFetish to continue, and I'm sure there are still more surprises to come. So if you want to contribute, there is still some time... AND the Color Me Sexy Contest is still open for last minute entries if you would like to win some prizes.

Please enjoy the flash animation above as my personal thanks to all of you for making OktoberFetish 2014 a frighteningly jolly success.

Boo!

~ C.A.B.

This is diabolically awesome. Melting face + EEEHEEEHEEEEEEEWWWWWWIT'S..SOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOL!!!

I've fallen behind in commenting on the amazing OktoberFetish contributions of you and your wonderful collaborators. I'll get caught up this weekend.

Because it is we that should be thanking all of you.

Oktoberfetish is amazing. Thank all of you for all you've done!

Deeto

This is diabolically awesome. Melting face + EEEHEEEHEEEEEEEWWWWWWIT'S..SOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOL!!!

I've fallen behind in commenting on the amazing OktoberFetish contributions of you and your wonderful collaborators. I'll get caught up this weekend.

Because it is we that should be thanking all of you.

Oktoberfetish is amazing. Thank all of you for all you've done!

Deeto

Thanks Deets, You have been a stalwart supporter of OktoberFetish. Its believers like you that make Halloween fetish dreams come true. Have some marginally unwrapped candy.

Oh my goodness that was awesomely horrid! And to be grizzly honest, and not to sound crass, I could watch your face melt all night... ITS THAT WELL DONE!! -SHIVER-
Thank you for Octoberfetish :p

Oh my goodness that was awesomely horrid! And to be grizzly honest, and not to sound crass, I could watch your face melt all night... ITS THAT WELL DONE!! -SHIVER-
Thank you for Octoberfetish :p

You are welcome. It happens more often than one would think. Thank you for your contributions to OktoberFetish this year.

~ C.A.B.

Glad that this years Oktoberfetish has been fun and successful for you.

Myriads

Glad that this years Oktoberfetish has been fun and successful for you.

Myriads

My success is measured in how much fun it was for everyone. Hopefully folks enjoyed. Thank you for your personal contributions to OktoberFetish this year!

Hahaha! I like that walking pumpkin's face and all. The animation is worth a thousand 'tales from the creep' stuff. Thank you for letting us grrrraciously contribute. *curtsy*

That was epic once again.....your animation work this year continues to amaze me, and really adds a new dimension and depth to this years Oktoberfetish. Ive barely been able to keep up with all the ghoulishly fantastic contributions ! Hats off to all the fantastic contributors this year!

So many wonderful, fun and sexy details... Superb!

My success is measured in how much fun it was for everyone. Hopefully folks enjoyed.

By that measurement I'd say your level of success shot through the roof and formed a new star constellation above us ;)

Thank you C.A.B. for motivating, organizing, contributing, and making OktoberFetish such a memorable community event each year!

Also thanks to all of the talented folks that showered us with so many wonderful treats!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks everyone! And a very Happy OktoberFetish and Halloween to you all!

Now....its on to Christmas for me.

I'm thinking its about time that you see someone about that skin condition on your head,Chief. ; )

The "Thank You" belongs entirely to you my visionary friend. Once again a lovely bit of brilliance. Love the ghost of our resident tickling mullusk (at least I think that's what I saw...) drifting through the scene.

man, you are truly a master, thanks for all your effort and ghastly tickle taste!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back