• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For C.A.B.'s Oktoberfetish. The Bear King's Trophy. */F, Nudity (Boobs/Bottom)

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello...

Now then, after the Spiders in my first Oktoberfetish contribution I did those snakes and then foolishly said I would do some teddy bears.

Seemed a bit of a cop out to just add teddy bears to the same picture again, so I did a new one.

But now I look at it I'm not entirely certain that it has anything to do with Halloween... Although i suppose that a legion of small tickle bears with polished claws could be scary in the right circumstances... anyway.

This foolish young woman was caught sneaking in the palace of the Tickle Bears, the guards found her stuck halfway in and out of a ventilation shaft with her dress all up round her hips showing off her rather pretty bottom to anyone who was passing by. The thing that first alerted the guards to an intruder was the fact that she was stuck in the path that a family of small silky mice used to get home and they were in the process of climbing up the backs of her legs and through her dress which was tickling her to delicious hysteria... small silky mice have such large families you know. This one consisted of 38.

This predicament gave the council of punishments the idea to present their captive to the king as a trophy for Halloween (see I got Halloween in the story).

Not concerning him with the details of how the trophy works, all he knows is that if he flips the switch the pretty head on his wall laughs helplessly which he finds immensely entertaining.

He doesn't know that there are round the clock attendants waiting in the parlour to run their little polished claws all over the poor girl's bottom, legs, and feet. Also, not wanting to have bears sitting in the dark for no good reason, they installed a set of robot bear paws in the wall cavity to tickle her in the middle when the switch is on.

Feather induced orgasms are at the discretion of the small bear in charge of the feathers. He tends to apply the feather appropriately if the king has visitors as they do enjoy the sudden increase in laughter that follows. Even just a few little tickles around there will increase ticklishness enough for a small afternoon tea visit without providing the release that is saved for, say, a costume gala, or fund raiser.

He does, unfortunately, sometimes go to bed and forget to turn it off.

Attachments

• TickleBearTrophy.jpg
    TickleBearTrophy.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 1,568
Love it! Great concept! Great story. Well done.

Loved the whole concept, picture and story...right up until the last line about forgetting to turn the machine off. Then I was completely and happily overwhelmed. Excellent! Thanks for sharing this delightful piece.

Love it, good buddy!

And I very much want one.

Do you think the Tickle Teddies will share?

LMAO.

You do wonderful work, amigo!

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back