• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Roleplaying?

noahbailey

TMF Regular
Just curious as to if anybody has ever had a tickle roleplaying pen pal. If yes, was it fun? Did you enjoy it? If no, would you like to try? If any females are interested, shoot me a message, I kind of want to try! Peace to all who read and reply.

Just curious as to if anybody has ever had a tickle roleplaying pen pal. If yes, was it fun? Did you enjoy it? If no, would you like to try? If any females are interested, shoot me a message, I kind of want to try! Peace to all who read and reply.
My first year or two on here I did this. It was okay until I actually started getting in real life tickle play. Then it started getting annoying as hell. Having to write hahaha and that tickles got old really quick once I actually was getting some. Basically I am saying that for me personally real life play will always trump online play. Now I will say I got super bored/annoyed with text based play. Skype video chatting I enjoyed way more, but I am currently not wanting new Skype buddies.

One of my custom story commissions back in the 90's,.. the only woman among my clients, at that,.... later inquired about roleplay via telephone. And I did speak with her by phone about the request, but chose to decline. It was her thing to be tickled by a retarded person, and the story had been weird enough to write already, LOL.

Yes, because I can write worth a damn, have partners who can write worth a damn, and get a charge out of this material whether it's actual or created. I did it when I was 'getting some' and when I wasn't. No offense, but you get what you put in and cream rises to the top.

I gave it a try, wasn't for me. I think it partly comes down to how much you enjoy the idea of tickling and the thoughts around it when compared to feeling or causing the actual sensation. Similarly to porcelaindoll2, once I started playing regularly in real life, picture, videos, writing all became really empty in comparison. It's a good fall back plan potentially, if my play options ever dry up I guess though :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back