• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LiB Productions: Michelle (extremely ticklish Asian female) m/f

tmac

TMF Expert
Greetings TMF family,

Meet our latest Laughter is Beautiful model Michelle, who has never modeled or filmed a fetish video. She stated that she likes being tickled in small amounts, but really doesn't like being tickled on her size six feet. I was happy to audition her and film a short sample video to see her reactions. What I didn't expect was how ticklish this Asian girl is! She's extremely ticklish on her size 6 bare feet (includes sock tickling), underarms, sides, legs...well pretty much everywhere! Michelle erupts in girlish laughter and squirms a lot. After just a few short minutes she was exhausted from being tickled and was done! I'm hoping her clip sells so I can do more shoots with her. So check out this extremely ticklish cutie at laughterisbeautiful.org and her audition of laughter!

Preview Trailer

Cheers everyone!

So happy to see LIB back in action! I still have my DVD of Layla and watch it all the time! :) Thank you also for coming back with another amazing Asian girl! Michelle is amazing!

How long is the full-length video? I don't see Michelle listed on laughterisbeautiful.org

Is it possible to purchase a DVD directly from you as I have done in the past?

Thanks! I'm glad you still enjoy Layla. Definitely one of my favorite girls. Sadly, I haven't been able to get another Asian female since Layla till now. The full length video is around ten minutes long. Since its only ten minutes, I'm not sure if you still prefer DVD. If so, contact me at [email protected].

Here's the download link: http://www.laughterisbeautiful.org/michelle.html

So happy to see LIB back in action! I still have my DVD of Layla and watch it all the time! :) Thank you also for coming back with another amazing Asian girl! Michelle is amazing!

How long is the full-length video? I don't see Michelle listed on laughterisbeautiful.org

Is it possible to purchase a DVD directly from you as I have done in the past?

Oh yes this harkens back to Layla! I LOVED her. I think I bought all of her videos because she was so damn sexy! This girl looks Korean, if so you get 10 extra level up points bro! Great stuff, this! Thanks for the preview!

I'll wait until you get her in for a full video to purchase a DVD. When you do get her back please try to do lots of bare feet, thighs and legs tickling! I think the thighs and legs are really overlooked by a lot of producers but they are such great ticklish spots!

Thanks! I'm glad you still enjoy Layla. Definitely one of my favorite girls. Sadly, I haven't been able to get another Asian female since Layla till now. The full length video is around ten minutes long. Since its only ten minutes, I'm not sure if you still prefer DVD. If so, contact me at [email protected].

Here's the download link: http://www.laughterisbeautiful.org/michelle.html

Oh yes this harkens back to Layla! I LOVED her. I think I bought all of her videos because she was so damn sexy! This girl looks Korean, if so you get 10 extra level up points bro! Great stuff, this! Thanks for the preview!

Thanks! I agree Layla is damn sexy, ticklish, and one of the nicest girls you could meet.

For those who may have missed her a long time ago here she is!

http://www.laughterisbeautiful.org/layla.html

Michelle has Very Beautiful and Tasty looking size 6 Feet!!! :hungry:
I Love her Laugh and Reactions to the Foot and Upper Body Tickling!!! :laughhard:

Great clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

Wow! Just the kinda girl I like. Will you Tickle her in sheer nylons? Thanks

Does LIB have any social media presence? Twitter, Facebook, Instagram?

Good question. LiB on Facebook (link) and Google Plus (link). I haven't jumped on Twitter or Instagram yet but definitely open to it. I'm in admiration of those companies that can do all the social media outlets.

Tmac did this girl contact you for tickling? She is great!

Great, yes, I see she's back now. I wonder if you will be doing a photo shoot with her like you have with the other models on your site. I find this to be a great touch...it shows the models personalities outside of the ticking.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back