• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sunshine & Mandy Candy in Good Cop / Bad Cop [F/F]

TheFunhouse

3rd Level Orange Feather
CoverShotSunshineMandyGoodCop.jpg

This mouthy suspect Sunshine was in the hot seat today when she was caught red handed walking out of the grocery store with some bananas. We don’t even want to know what she was planning to do with these said bananas as more than likely she wasn’t going to eat them, naughty girl! Well when we brought her in to question her at headquarters she had no problem being rude and obnoxious to me. I tried to be nice to her to get this over with but she wouldn’t quit with the back talk. That is when I had to bring in detective Mandy Candy, see the thing is when I have to bring in a fellow detective it’s not a good thing for whoever the naughty girl is. Right away Mandy started to add some baby oil to Sunshine’s lovely feet that were restrained down to the chair so she wouldn’t be going anywhere. Right away Sunshine was getting nervous as just having the oil added to her lovely soles started to make her laugh as her feet are so darn ticklish. That is when Mandy went right into those feet with her long nails to tickle drive Sunshine crazy with screams of laughter. She begged to stop as her feet are so ticklish but she should of thought about that earlier when she was being so rude. Good thing Mandy had a brush with her too because that came in handy to tickle Sunshine even more!

Now available at ---> http://www.clips4sale.com/57579/12335781

Video preview ---> http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/953/sunshine-mandy-candy-in-good-cop-bad-cop-preview#embed_video
<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=953" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Sunshine is out of this world GORGEOUS!!! Is she a new tickle/ fetish model? I have only seen her on one other producer clips and that was Testing for Laughs. Hope to see more of her!!

Sunshine is out of this world GORGEOUS!!! Is she a new tickle/ fetish model? I have only seen her on one other producer clips and that was Testing for Laughs. Hope to see more of her!!

Agreed, gorgeous indeed. I don't think she is all that new, as you can see her with other great studios as well. But overall, she's a lot of fun and insanely ticklish. Glad you liked the clip!!

Agreed, gorgeous indeed. I don't think she is all that new, as you can see her with other great studios as well. But overall, she's a lot of fun and insanely ticklish. Glad you liked the clip!!

You are welcome. Do you know of any other clips she has done.. any other producers Sunshine might have worked with? She is a gem and hopes she makes more tickle clips!

You are welcome. Do you know of any other clips she has done.. any other producers Sunshine might have worked with? She is a gem and hopes she makes more tickle clips!

First, Sunshine looks INCREDIBLE in this video! I don't know why but I adore this woman. :) She also goes by Shelly Dare, I've seen her at Shy and Wild Tickling as well as Tickle Addition and a few others that I can't recall at the moment.

DK

Last edited:

Yes definitely check out the sites that Darkknight mentioned and also you can see her with The Tickle Monster - http://clips4sale.com/twisted-furrys

I have some other clips of hers too, I'll post some links for you to check out.

First, Sunshine looks INCREDIBLE in this video! I don't know why but I adore this woman. :) She also goes by Shelly Dare, I've seen here at Shy and Wild Tickling as well as Tickle Addition and a few others that I can't recall at the moment.

DK

Thank you! I totally agree about Sunshine, she is a lot of fun to torture lol ;)

Sunshine has done a few tickle clips with a bunch of great producers, Hopefully myself in the future!!! Funhouse I know for a fact you have been sitting on this gem a while!!!!

Sunshine has done a few tickle clips with a bunch of great producers, Hopefully myself in the future!!! Funhouse I know for a fact you have been sitting on this gem a while!!!!

Yessir, I have a few more in the stash as well lol.

Overall though, she is freaking awesome! :)

First, Sunshine looks INCREDIBLE in this video! I don't know why but I adore this woman. :) She also goes by Shelly Dare, I've seen her at Shy and Wild Tickling as well as Tickle Addition and a few others that I can't recall at the moment.

DK

OMG THANK YOU!!! * noticed this clip a few days ago and was like "Sunshine?"... wasn't she in Testing for Laughs and I double checked and she was and got super excited she was in another tickle clip... Now I know she goes by Shelly Dare also and has more clips. AWESOME!! I will check those other clips out. She is BEAUTIFUL and has a great laugh! Thank you for the info and I hope to see much more tickle clips from her. :)

Man, look how soft those feet are, and they look like so much fun to tickle too! Great work, fellas!

Her reactions are awesome! Can't wait for more Sunshine! :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back