• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling survey for the sake of Academics

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Hello,

I am helping a fellow ticklephile conduct a survey for one of her college courses. The survey is composed of both general questions (no PII neccessary) and questions related to tickling. She has posted the survey on FetLife, but I thought it would be a great idea to post it within the premier community for tickling-related topics(she knows that I am posting it here). The link is below, feel free to fill it out. She will close the survey sometime in the middle of November and provide results.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17yC0U4d5iisquQ8h9lS7XziyTIyCzaIcEQ4baHgjIRg/viewform?usp=send_form

Last edited:
Took the survey. Now, it's like on "Family Feud"....."survey said - "

What kind of academics deal with tickle fetishes? Ive heard of this kinda thing before but have always been skeptical that it has anything to do with academics lol

What kind of academics deal with tickle fetishes? Ive heard of this kinda thing before but have always been skeptical that it has anything to do with academics lol

I'm doing a study on the nervous system. I'll need a ten minute video of your feet being tickled plz.

Multiple "faults" with the survey. Took it a couple of times, or part of it. System halted the survey after only a couple of "questions" each time. Unable to complete it. Get some tech help maybe, and then folks might be able to fill out the whole thing?

I appreciate the feedback. I will let her know of the issues. The woman who is conducting the survey is a student at a local school in DC and is on FetLife. She had posted the survey in those groups, but wasn't getting the response that she was looking for (and yes she is a real person and not just me imitating someone, I know some people in the local tickling groups in DC that have met her). One of her statistical analysis classes called for her to survey a population of her liking, and analysis her results to provide feedback. I am not sure of all of the specifics or requirements of the assignment, I was just trying to help out. I might create a more comprehensive survey one of these days.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back