• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnotized Kelly Becomes A Tickle Slave

Steelbod

TMF Regular
The gorgeous and very sexy Kelly has come to my office for a little hypno session on her way to the beach... After putting her "under" and in a deep sleep, I decide to see how ticklish she is... I lightly tickle her exposed tummy and waist and she giggles in her sleep... I lightly tickle her feet and her giggles get more and more sexy... The best thing about hypnosis is I can play out different scenarios... I decide to wake Kelly up and she believes she's at the foot doctor to have her feet examined... Only every time I tickle her feet she gets very turned on and horny... Especially when I touch her toes which brings her right on the brink of orgasm... It's so hot watching her go back and forth between sexy giggles and loud moans of pleasure... I then wipe her memory so she can't remember what just happened and wake her up, thinking the session is over... Feeling great, she starts to leave but I say the magic words "Lap Dance" and she immediately starts a very sexy strip tease... Removing her clothes, revealing the tiniest little string bikini... Of course, I "freeze" her in different positions so I can tickle her some more... I wake her up while she's holding the strings to her top and totally unable to move... She begs to be freed and I tell her that all she has to do is let go of the strings and show me her breasts... Embarrassed, she refuses... So, I slide my fingers up and down her armpits... She's even more ticklish when she's awake!!... Finally, I strap down my gorgeous tickle slave... Just the way I want her... Topless with every ticklish part of her body totally exposed and unprotected... I wake her up feeling very sensitive and ticklish with the tickling turning her on and making her very horny... The poor thing needs to orgasm so I bring out the vibrator and this is more than she can handle... Her clit is very ticklish too and it's just pure torture for her trying to come while being tickled... I bring her to orgasm and then give her a good tickling with her body so much more sensitive... AND she gets turned on AGAIN!!... Poor little tickle slave... I'm gonna tickle her and make her come over and over again...

K1.jpegK2.jpegK3.jpegK4.jpegK5.jpeg

[video]http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/960/hypnotized-kelly-becomes-a-tickle-slave[/video]

To see the entire series and many more, go to:

Mindless Tickle Slaves
http://clips4sale.com/66667

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back