• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[11/1/14]* Brittany's Tickle Therapy *[F/F]*

If the guy is a better tickler, I'd prefer the guy. All else equal, F/F for sure.

It's pretty annoying to watch a video and know they coulda tickled the girl way harder than they did

I just think Dr Andi is not a good tickler. I really liked Rosie as a tickler. If she were to return, I would absolutely give it a shot.

Rosie was not available in that area unfortunately. I wonder if the opinion of Dr. Andi's tickling will remain constant or change as the other clips she is in are released. Please do feel free to comment as they do. I'm curious to see if the opinion holds or changes along the way.

I just think Dr Andi is not a good tickler. I really liked Rosie as a tickler. If she were to return, I would absolutely give it a shot.

I've always enjoyed your F/F sensual-playful element, even when the tickling was meant to be tormenting (the French Student video is an all-time favorite of mine, and could have even been more psychologically tormenting in my opinion).

I don't like it when people talk too much in a tickling video, male or female, but no talk at all isn't all that fun or realistic, either - and part of e 'lee's overall reaction is from her reaction to the TICKLER, not just the tickling. The verbal play, the mouthing of the feet and toes, gentle caressing of the armpits or breasts.... I love all of that as long as the tickler knows how to tickle and that tickling is the crux of the video - and the ticklee, no matter how much fun she may be having, clearly knows she is helpless and knows who is in charge, and the tickling will go how the tickler dictates! (Not that beggaring and bargaining should be attempted :devil2:)

It is a tough balance that cannot be clearly defined, but the tickling torture overall, with elements or playfulness, sensuality or impish domination is always my favorite mix if the video itself isn't a full-on sensual or torturous video (types of shoots I also enjoy with either males or females as the 'ler or 'lee)

Hey darth. May i give you some insight on my opinion. I honestly think dr andi does a very good job. Personally as a paying customer i love her work. Shes beautiful and gorgous. Your a very lucky man to have her around. Keep up the good work. I would love to see more of her

Thanks Nico! Appreciate the feedback.

Hey darth. May i give you some insight on my opinion. I honestly think dr andi does a very good job. Personally as a paying customer i love her work. Shes beautiful and gorgous. Your a very lucky man to have her around. Keep up the good work. I would love to see more of her

This is a model I'd love to have return. Sadly she's moved out of the area. At least we have the one right ?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back