• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I think my roommate might have a tickling/foot fetish.

Yes, I think she is one of us.
Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

So how does that work now being that you're a member of this forum? Do you welcome her tickling? Is it fun for you? Annoying? Planning revenge? Questions we need answers to haha.

Interesting incidents so far. I look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

You should put her on the spot. Semester is half over and college is the place to just try stuff haha.

Yep. Sounds like it.

If you like what she's doing, you're lucky!

Look forward to hearing frequent updates from this lovely little situation! :thumbsup:

She loves tickling, at least. For "foot fetishist" she would have to do more things, like starring at feet, etc.

Is she pretty? You should have fun with her, take advantage that she loves tickling as you do, and enjoy the pleasures of the life. You could end having fun every night after school!

Fran--loves that story, thanks for sharing! Armpits huh? ;)

I think it's safe to say that Ko has a tickling fetish. Have you discovered whether she is ticklish herself?

Sure as hell sounds like a tickling fetish. Foot fetish? Probably not. But hey, if it continues just ask her if she has a thing for tickling and tell her she should join this board. Sounds like she'd fit right in here.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back