• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Game!

thethingof

TMF Novice
So I've posted about this before in another part of this forum but can't remember where but anyway!

Today I saw my friend James (19 years old, tall, skinny with those abs skinny guys have, clean shaven and generally a pretty good looking guy) and we have this game. Whenever we see each other we spend most of our time playing video games, like Halo or Call of Duty or whatever. Over the day, I rack up how many times he kills me, and each kill translates into a second that he has to withstand me tickling him. Today, to my advantage, he played well and killed me 83 times. Yay.

The only places James is ticklish are his stomach and his feet. Since the game started years ago, like 9 or ten years ago, I always tickle his stomach in three different ways; poking, light touch and actual normal tickling. Cos 83 is an annoying number, this is how it started today:

In order to make it 75 seconds (a number easily dividable by three) I said first he had to withstand 8 seconds on his feet. He lifted his foot up onto the chair and braced himself. As it was only 8 seconds, I didn't ease in and just went at his feet, tickling him like crazy. He burst into laughter and his whole upper body was flailing like mad. he only really has two ticklish spots, but they are both unbelievably ticklish.

After those 8 seconds were up, we moved to his stomach. For the first 25 seconds we did the poking, and for this he has to keep his arms above his head. He put them up, so I started. This is always the least effective on him, but it still drives him mad. He started giggling and I could see him try to hold his laughter back, so I sped up and made the pokes a tad harder. By now he was properly laughing and flinching, but he can withstand this easily.

For the next 25 seconds, we did the full on tickling. This is by far his most ticklish spot and the most ticklish way to do it. He lifted his hands up again and I went for it. All ten of my fingers scrubbing around his hyper ticklish stomach/abs, and he was dying! Laughing louder than ever, his entire body convulsing on the chair, begging me to stop. But it's a traditional game now, he knows I won't. After the 25 seconds were up, he actually asked if we could skip the last part. I said no, obviously, but I think I really got to him this time!

Finally, the light touch; a completely different style to the first three parts. He lifted his hands up, so I started. Slowly tracing one finger around the middle of his stomach; he began smirking and trying hard not to burst. I brought in more fingers, still using the absolute deft of touch and moving at a horribly slow pace around his tummy, his arms came flying down from behind his head and onto the arms of the chair; he was more ticklish today than ever. At this point, as slow and light as ever, with only 15 seconds left, I brought in my second hand and continued tracing random shapes and lines around his stomach. By this point he was quietly laughing away, with his face scrunched up tight and his hands clenched into fists. For the final five seconds, I went in for the kill; using just my two index fingers, I traced along his lower stomach from one side to the other and back repeatedly, and quickly. His breathing got heavier, his laughter increased, he began squirming more than ever and his arms were flailing around everywhere. This was the killer, until the 25 seconds was up.

As he went to stand up I shot my hand into his ribs/pits for a final quick tickle, but to no effect. Literally only his stomach and feet, but they'll do just fine!

You should have tickled his feet a little more!

Photos would be welcomed!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back