• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BULLETS & LAUGHTER #1 *HOT* GET YOUR GANGSTER ON! New Comic Release! 11/03/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

BULLETS & LAUGHTER #1
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Vargas
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

IT'S A GANGSTER'S PARADISE
attachment.php

It's a gangster's paradise. A few months ago the Solstead Act was signed into law prohibiting the public act of guffawing, cackling, giggling, chortling, yucking, or any other such verbal utterance or expulsion. Laughter has been outlawed in the states.

But you can't just get rid of laughter so easy.

Soon came the rise of the so-called Cootchie Coo Parlors which opened secretly through out the city. Hidden taverns where the rich and powerful could still go and enjoy the sweet sounds of laughter. And boot-leggers, the illegal suppliers of laughter who would resort to merciless tickle torture to extract the profitable laughter their clients so desperately desired. And with them a new class of criminals was formed. Ruthless men and women, amassing almost limitless power and wealth through the trade of outlawed laughter. They're now known as the Tickle Gangsters. And this is their story.

Betty, a young willful news reporter, is trying to get the scoop on the biggest Cootchie Coo Parlor in the city, run by the feared Fontucci Gang. But accidentally blowing her cover, the feisty reporter soon learns how these tickling mobsters extract information. They want to know who her source is - and they have ways of making her talk!

Will Betty be able to hold back against these merciless mobsters? Will she be as dreadfully ticklish as she fears? And are there other interested parties, using Betty’s ticklish screams of frenzied laughter as a well-timed distraction??

Put on those pin stripes. Grab that tommy gun. And get your gangster on!

ITEM FEATURES

• 15 action-packed pages + Cover!
• 74 panels of hot gangster tickles!
• Trying to hold in laughter themes!
• Sizzling foot tickling, and licking!
• Naughty, orgasmic titillating tickles!
• Awesome cameos, including the GOMEZ GIRLS!
• Illustrated by Vargas!
• Written and created by Bandito!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

Be sure to also check out the FREE comic serial MTJ TOURS by Vargas and Bandito!

Save $2 off of THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #1!

The Great Tickle Tournament #1

This offer is good until 11/30/14

Attachments

• BL01_Cover.jpg
    BL01_Cover.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 942
  • BL01_Preview1.jpg
    BL01_Preview1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,139
  • BL01_Preview2.jpg
    BL01_Preview2.jpg
    960.9 KB · Views: 1,416
Last edited:
people need to go out and buy this NOW because it is flipping amazing!

Yep, pretty much, lol. Foot fans, once again, will love what's come from the mind of Deeto. You won't be disappointed. :peace:

Also, nice button tickling as well, if somewhat short. Thanks Deet. :cool2:

I can't stress this enough.

This is a must buy.

Must buy.

No hyperbole, no bullshitting, no shoddy sales pitches from people trying to sell you snake oil. This, here, is the real deal. This, here, is something truly special in the medium. MTJ has had a lot of good stuff come out, and this is very high near the top of their all time best. This isn't exaggeration; it's fact.

Bullets & Laughter is different, more so than even Bot Corps was because of the fact that it's a different genre entirely. It's pulp. Pure pulp, harkening back to MTJ's old Pulp Tickles series, but this time, it's a little more involved. Let me explain. The little sliver up there about the story leading up to and the story within? Usually, that's flavor text to get you in, give a reason for tickling, and just forget about it. A lot of people, past and present, do this. B&L uses its background, its story, and weaves it into the proceedings. Scratch that. It IS the proceedings. The main character, Betty Bee, is a reporter, digging deep into the underground of these, well, Laughter Mills, trying to dig up dirt. The narrative is told through her perspective, each and every step of the way. Given her reporter chops, you'd expect someone to be a bit involved in how they see things, but often times, this is not the case. Not here. We get the thoughts, the details, and the rises and falls through the perspective of someone going through a transformative experience of sorts. I actually really enjoyed the building up of the universe she does; this could've been contrived, but it's made real and sincere by how she talks, how she speaks, how she thinks about the topics. But the main event is for once the tickling ramps up, where the reader is, essentially, drowning in details, the blow by blow, the breakdown. It's really deep and personal. It's extraordinarily well done. It pushes all the right buttons and leaves you panting, wanting, demanding more. It's really inside your head kind of stuff. The rival families all come together well, and the Boss Fontucci...daaaamn. What a wicked little pack of dynamite she is.

The writing is great. The art is even better. Vargas did the MTJ Tours pieces, and this is him fully unleashed. The art style reminds me of the later run of Batman the Animated Series, and with that in mind, it fits. His females all have curves to die for, but it's the small details that get me. The looks in the eye. The dam bursting and breaking. Every panel with Betty swelters under her heat, and she's just so well drawn. Everything is well drawn. The way the clothes roll up before being stripped off. The build up to the world, which is filled and vibrant and distinctive. So much loving care put into every bite. The tickling. Oh man, the tickling. Vargas hits the spots hard and expresses why they work as hot buttons for me. The breast tickling, the slow stripping...the revenge...Jesus.

This is awesome. It's pure, action packed quality that hits all the high notes and leaves you invigorated. It's dark and grimy but it's total fun, and a call back to the great BAC stories that were foundational to me, for whatever reason. I adore this comic. I absolutely adore it. Betty is a damn star, and I can't wait to see her squeal in the hopefully not too distant future. She's a damn treasure.

Excellent comic!
Bandito is showing, yet again, that he can set up any scenario, and executes them flawlessly.
And I am a huge fan of Vargas. Talk about dynamic. Clean and simple, wonderful characters, and great staging.
This one hits all the marks. I concur with the previous comments, anyone who hasn't yet picked this up should really consider doing so.

Great cover art and wonderful sample pages. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I enjoyed this comic very much; well done! I caught two movie references (Star Trek VI and Scarface) and one cartoon reference (TNMT); makes me wonder how many others I missed. =D

Hey all:

First I just wanted to thank you all for your great support, as always. I think Vargas is awesome, and Jim and I have been full-on geeking about Bullets & Laughter for months and months. So, we're thrilled to be able to finally share it with y'all - and say thank you THANK YOU for supporting us with these projects.

You are like the coolest person of....EVER. Thanks, man.

Yep, pretty much, lol. Foot fans, once again, will love what's come from the mind of Deeto. You won't be disappointed. :peace:

Also, nice button tickling as well, if somewhat short. Thanks Deet. :cool2:

Thanks for the kind words and for the patronage, good buddy. I always try to include some very specific button tickling for you. It doesn't always happen perfectly - but I always try. Glad you enjoyed B&L, amigo.

I can't stress this enough.

This is a must buy.

Must buy.

You again? LMAO. Thank you so much my friend. You have no idea how much I appreciate the very generous review.

No hyperbole, no bullshitting, no shoddy sales pitches from people trying to sell you snake oil. This, here, is the real deal. This, here, is something truly special in the medium. MTJ has had a lot of good stuff come out, and this is very high near the top of their all time best. This isn't exaggeration; it's fact.

B&L is definitely different. Special, even. And I don't mean that in a chest pounding i'm-so-awesome kind of way. I mean that we really tried to go in some challenging directions with BULLETS & LAUGHTER. So much so that we weren't entirely sure folks would come along for the ride. I'm so glad that they have and that everyone I've spoken with has really enjoyed the comic. Whew.

I don't want to spoil the "twist" in this comic for anyone, but doing what we did with the characters involved felt a bit risky. Doing the first person narration felt a bit "graphic-novelly" and risky at the same time. So, anyway - I'm so glad it all came together. Thank you for the validation.

Bullets & Laughter is different, more so than even Bot Corps was because of the fact that it's a different genre entirely. It's pulp. Pure pulp, harkening back to MTJ's old Pulp Tickles series, but this time, it's a little more involved. Let me explain. The little sliver up there about the story leading up to and the story within? Usually, that's flavor text to get you in, give a reason for tickling, and just forget about it. A lot of people, past and present, do this. B&L uses its background, its story, and weaves it into the proceedings. Scratch that. It IS the proceedings. The main character, Betty Bee, is a reporter, digging deep into the underground of these, well, Laughter Mills, trying to dig up dirt. The narrative is told through her perspective, each and every step of the way. Given her reporter chops, you'd expect someone to be a bit involved in how they see things, but often times, this is not the case. Not here. We get the thoughts, the details, and the rises and falls through the perspective of someone going through a transformative experience of sorts. I actually really enjoyed the building up of the universe she does; this could've been contrived, but it's made real and sincere by how she talks, how she speaks, how she thinks about the topics. But the main event is for once the tickling ramps up, where the reader is, essentially, drowning in details, the blow by blow, the breakdown. It's really deep and personal. It's extraordinarily well done. It pushes all the right buttons and leaves you panting, wanting, demanding more. It's really inside your head kind of stuff. The rival families all come together well, and the Boss Fontucci...daaaamn. What a wicked little pack of dynamite she is.

Did it come across as pulpy? That's awesome.

You and I have talked about this before, but obviously we're all here for the same reason: tickling. We love it. It's our kink. And we all adore it in all its many forms. Something about the gangster and crime noir vibe of BULLETS & LAUGHTER allowed us to really delve into the first person narration. To really get inside Betty's pretty head while she goes through her hysterical ordeal. Now that's been done a bajillion times in fiction. It's kinda what we use fiction for. But doing it in a comic like this was something I hadn't done.

And like you...I liked it. I liked being inside the main characters head to see what saw. Feel what she felt. AND BOY....DID SHE FEEL IT. LMAO.

And honestly I love Betty. She started as an extra in the MTJ Tour series. A sexy female filler. That's all. But we dug her so much we included her again. And then again. And then before you knew it - she had become a part of MTJ. I love seeing her in her own series - and we haven't seen the last of Betty Bee - that's for sure.

The writing is great. The art is even better. Vargas did the MTJ Tours pieces, and this is him fully unleashed. The art style reminds me of the later run of Batman the Animated Series, and with that in mind, it fits. His females all have curves to die for, but it's the small details that get me. The looks in the eye. The dam bursting and breaking. Every panel with Betty swelters under her heat, and she's just so well drawn. Everything is well drawn. The way the clothes roll up before being stripped off. The build up to the world, which is filled and vibrant and distinctive. So much loving care put into every bite. The tickling. Oh man, the tickling. Vargas hits the spots hard and expresses why they work as hot buttons for me. The breast tickling, the slow stripping...the revenge...Jesus.

Vargas is incredible. And it's so funny that you mentioned Batman the Animated Series - it's axactly what Jim and I talked about when we first saw his stuff. It's stylized. It's professional. It's sexy. It's awesome. I love the way he draws surprised expressions. I love the way he draws ticklish reactions. I love the little details he adds - like the guy with a gun to his head on the first page. That literally made me LOL.

Thanks so much for your feedback on his work. So glad you dig him as much as I do.

This is awesome. It's pure, action packed quality that hits all the high notes and leaves you invigorated. It's dark and grimy but it's total fun, and a call back to the great BAC stories that were foundational to me, for whatever reason. I adore this comic. I absolutely adore it. Betty is a damn star, and I can't wait to see her squeal in the hopefully not too distant future. She's a damn treasure.

You're wonderful, my friend. And.....BAC. That's a guy that's foundational to this entire genre. And I'll be the first to admit that he influences a lot of what's in my little head. His work changed me, like it did for a lot of us. I'm so glad you see glimpses of him in B&L.

And lastly, I can certainly promise more Betty on the way. I'm smitten with her. And knowing her stubborn reporter personality I can virtually guarantee that she's up to her eyeballs in trouble again soon. I can hear the squeals already. Can't wait to share more with you, my good buddy. Thank you for everything.

Excellent comic!
Bandito is showing, yet again, that he can set up any scenario, and executes them flawlessly.
And I am a huge fan of Vargas. Talk about dynamic. Clean and simple, wonderful characters, and great staging.
This one hits all the marks. I concur with the previous comments, anyone who hasn't yet picked this up should really consider doing so.

You're the best, Doc. Thank you so much for the kind words. Vargas just blows me away with his stuff - much like you do with yours! Thanks for your wonderfully generous feedback on behalf of the whole creative team. You rock!!

Great cover art and wonderful sample pages. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks, Mils!

Great story and art. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much, Zod. We really appreciate your kind support!

I enjoyed this comic very much; well done! I caught two movie references (Star Trek VI and Scarface) and one cartoon reference (TNMT); makes me wonder how many others I missed. =D

Wow. You're awesome. So, yes. Good catches. All 3 of them. I always wonder if anyone notices these little easter eggs. LMAO. There's also a Fletch reference and a pretty direct Robert Frost reference (his Fire and Ice poem).

I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed the comic, my friend. Thank you for your awesome ongoing support!

---------------------------------

Thanks again to all of ya.

We appreciate the support and feedback very much!

Talk soon,

Deeto

Haha. LOVE.
As a Tickle fetishist, artist and lover of the written word, I really savored every detail! As soon as I saw the cover I was taken by the tickle intensity and action! Bandito. You are a tickle NINJA! Your words had me GIGGLING as much as your scenarios!! So sexy.
A sexy reporter and the idea of.... SPOILER... omg but mostly the SPOILER.... DROOL! Every panel had me GIDDY!!!!
Remember that scene where Fontucci and Betty-Bee first come breast to breast? I do. I even spoke aloud "BOINK". Haha! Thanks for that Vargas! Your art is amazing. I really do absorb every line and detail. Duarte and RostoKFX really pulled this together with the colours and lettering too! And I know the work of ChicagoAnne well. Without her our stories wouldn't flow. You are so AMAZING.
I LOVE THIS COMIC!!!!
The love comes from the details. Right to the end - WHAT?!?!!! HAhahahah I can't wait for Betty-Bee's next encounter with the "Gang"!
A great release Jim :p

FP

Oh man this is beautiful.

I fell in love with Betty in the MTJ Tours comics.

So lovely to see her get a whole comic full of tickles all to herself.

Thanks for such a fantastic treat

The comments look so enticing! I'm sure a lot would see this comic too... In the meantime, I'll be back to give my comments very soon! :)

Well, I'm back sooner than expected. This is such a smashing comic! I LOVE the POV storytelling, which if I am not wrong, I haven't observed from Bandito just yet! He sorta changed the style a bit. Kind of formal yet unveiling each ticklish intensity panel after panel in a long foreplay. Then of course, the twist is unexpected and a must-see, especially those who seriously followed The Great Tickle Trap, and you know, this is a fully-plotted bonus extension that I truly find fun and worth all the ticklish fantasies. This is ONE HOT Gangster tickle comic packed with classy sense of humor and it will be definitely one of my most favorite MTJ comic. I also like Boss Fontucci as a ler! Then Vargas had done great angles here in executing the art. Never ever miss this comic! Grab your copies now to see what I mean. Kudos to the team!

One of MTJ's best to date! Awesome story telling and great art. Can't wait for #2!

Haha. LOVE.
As a Tickle fetishist, artist and lover of the written word, I really savored every detail! As soon as I saw the cover I was taken by the tickle intensity and action! Bandito. You are a tickle NINJA! Your words had me GIGGLING as much as your scenarios!! So sexy.
A sexy reporter and the idea of.... SPOILER... omg but mostly the SPOILER.... DROOL! Every panel had me GIDDY!!!!
Remember that scene where Fontucci and Betty-Bee first come breast to breast? I do. I even spoke aloud "BOINK". Haha! Thanks for that Vargas! Your art is amazing. I really do absorb every line and detail. Duarte and RostoKFX really pulled this together with the colours and lettering too! And I know the work of ChicagoAnne well. Without her our stories wouldn't flow. You are so AMAZING.
I LOVE THIS COMIC!!!!
The love comes from the details. Right to the end - WHAT?!?!!! HAhahahah I can't wait for Betty-Bee's next encounter with the "Gang"!
A great release Jim :p

You're so awesome, FP! And thank you for the wonderful shout out to the whole creative team, including the boss himself! The leader of the GANG! The king pin of the MTJ Mob. LMAO. Alright....I'll stop so that I don't spoil anything for the folks who haven't already picked up their copy of BULLETS & LAUGHTER.

But seriously, thank you for the very kind words. The team rocked this comic for sure. And I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and characters as well. Berry is definitely becoming one of my all time faves to work with. She has a great attitude...and that LAUGH! lol.

And thanks also for the specific comment on the panel in which Fontucci and Betty come breast to breast. I love that panel. Betty's expression is priceless. And the whole scene just oozes pre-tickle panic in our brave heroine. LMAO. Vargas knocks those kind of expressions out of the park. As you said...."BOINK"

Thanks again so much!

Oh man this is beautiful.

I fell in love with Betty in the MTJ Tours comics.

So lovely to see her get a whole comic full of tickles all to herself.

Thanks for such a fantastic treat

Huge thanks, my friend. I thought of you often when working on B&L. I remember our conversations about MTJ Tours. You had questions about Betty before she even really had an official name. And like you, we kind of fell in love with her. before you know it she was showing up more and more. It was inevitable - we HAD to give her her own series.

I'm so glad it met with your expectations. Hopefully issue #2 will be even better. I know we've taken the action up even a notch higher. I think fans of Betty will be on the edges of their seats. XD Thanks again for the very generous support of the beautiful Betty Bee.

Well, I'm back sooner than expected. This is such a smashing comic! I LOVE the POV storytelling, which if I am not wrong, I haven't observed from Bandito just yet! He sorta changed the style a bit. Kind of formal yet unveiling each ticklish intensity panel after panel in a long foreplay. Then of course, the twist is unexpected and a must-see, especially those who seriously followed The Great Tickle Trap, and you know, this is a fully-plotted bonus extension that I truly find fun and worth all the ticklish fantasies. This is ONE HOT Gangster tickle comic packed with classy sense of humor and it will be definitely one of my most favorite MTJ comic. I also like Boss Fontucci as a ler! Then Vargas had done great angles here in executing the art. Never ever miss this comic! Grab your copies now to see what I mean. Kudos to the team!

You're the best, Bohy! Thanks for commenting on the POV storyline. I love crime noir. And the first person snappy narration always captivates me. So, we thought it would be cool to incorporate that into BULLETS & LAUGHTER. And as an awesome side effect - we ended up getting a front row seat in Betty's head for her ticklish experience. I feel like it adds another dimension to the eroticism. It did for me. ;-)

Thanks also for the kind words about Vargas as an artist. He has such a unique and polished style. I really dig it for this series. Every panel is its own little gem. And the twist....heh....we've been wanting to incorporate an origins story for "those characters" for quite a while. We're so glad we had a chance to do it in B&L. It couldn't have fit better!

Thanks again, Bohy. Really appreciate your wonderful input!

One of MTJ's best to date! Awesome story telling and great art. Can't wait for #2!

Aw man - really appreciate that on behalf of the creative team. Thank you so much for your kind patronage and support, good buddy!

--------------------------------

Betty isn't done folks. Please stay tuned for some more sexy boot-legging shenanigans.

And thank you.....always......for all your terrific support!

The Deet Ninja.

So being a child of the 80's nosy reporters, private eyes, and sleuths have always been a big theme for my imagination. I love the seeing those April O'neill and Lois Lane archetypes getting captured and tickled. So I was immediately drawn to this comic as soon as read the premise and saw the artwork. I love hearing the 1st person perspective of the tickling combined with the tickler's interrogation and tickle talk. I really hope to see Vargas do some more artwork for MTJPUB. Will we possibly see a sexy spy interrogation theme with Vargas's art as well?
The bondage perspectives looked great and the bonds were drawn to show firm restraint. Anyways nice work!

So being a child of the 80's nosy reporters, private eyes, and sleuths have always been a big theme for my imagination. I love the seeing those April O'neill and Lois Lane archetypes getting captured and tickled. So I was immediately drawn to this comic as soon as read the premise and saw the artwork. I love hearing the 1st person perspective of the tickling combined with the tickler's interrogation and tickle talk. I really hope to see Vargas do some more artwork for MTJPUB. Will we possibly see a sexy spy interrogation theme with Vargas's art as well?
The bondage perspectives looked great and the bonds were drawn to show firm restraint. Anyways nice work!

I'm with you, brother. Also growing up in the 80's...the pesky reporter/private eye has become deeply entrenched in my brain. I really REALLY appreciate the feedback. Thank you. Betty has quickly become one of my favorite ticklish characters that I've ever had the pleasure of working with. :)

The first person narration was a very different vibe for me. Other than BOUNCE OF ACES (also a detective character story) I hadn't played with 1st person voice very much. And I really dig it for this series. Not only does it reinforce the whole crime noir parody and vibe.......but it allows more access into hot Betty's head as she's tickled into squealing ecstasy - making for one heck of a sensual experience. I'm so glad we had Vargas to deliver the art for it.

And speaking of which - thanks for your kind words. We dig Vargas a lot. We fell in love with his art while he was doing MTJ TOURS, and thought he'd be perfect for this series. I'm so glad you like his stuff as well. More coming from him soon. He's just so freaking talented. And as for sexy spies.....we have some more of them coming your way as well (in this case drawn by Churin - but SPY BOUNCE 2 is in the works and is the hottest comic he has ever done for us to date).

Thanks again for the wonderful support, my friend!

Wow! What a story idea and a play on terms!!!

Thanks so much, mate. We all had a lot of fun working on BULLETS AND LAUGHTER. There are a lot of gangster and crime noir fans at MTJ Publishing. So, I'm surprised it took us this long to have a series like B & L. But now that we're on the case I think you can expect a lot more of snoopy Betty and her sensitive shenanigans around.

--------------

Thanks all. Nothing more fun than seeing a project like this come together. We're so thrilled that you keep supporting us.

Thank you all.

Merry Chrismtas!

Happy Holidays!

We love you,

Deeto.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back