• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Glove

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
I just saw, IMO, the most ingenuous tickling device ever.

I was on ticklecrazy.com, I forgot even the section now, but I saw a pic of this guy tickling this girl, and he had a, best way I know to call it a tickle glove.

It looked like the bladed gloves “Edward Scissor-Hands” has, but instead of blades, it had four [none on the thumb] spin brushes on it, and it looked as if the girl was going mad with laughter.

IMO, Most inventive tickle tool yet.

I recently got played with with a glove with little vibrators on each fingertip. It tickled like a bitch. Downside for the ler is your hand goes a little numb, but your lee is over the damn moon.

I remember some similar gloves that had feathers stuck to the tips of the fingers. It was a tickle video on YT where the girl's legs were wrapped up with chicken wire and she was wearing a blindfold. It was a pretty erotic thing to see.

Do you mean this one?

:D

Attachments

• Newglove1.jpg
    Newglove1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Newglove2.jpg
    Newglove2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0143.JPG
    DSCN0143.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
Tickle Glove......how about this pairs?

This pairs was evil, but awesome.

I gone nuts when this gloves slowly and lighty fondling me while I was total immobilized, specially on my ticklish spots.

tickleglove1.jpgtickleglove2.jpgtickleglove3.jpg

Awesome, might have to include something like that in one of my stories, was considering something like it previously but this thread has peaked my interest :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back