• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upcoming GLAT Gathering - Announcement & Deadline

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
Howdy folks. I just wanted to take a moment to formerly announce the upcoming GLAT gathering and set forth a registration deadline.

DETAILS

GLAT (Great Lakes Area Ticklephiles) Gathering GLAT
Milwaukee, WI
April 4-6th
$15.00 Registration Fee
March 31st Deadline

The gathering will begin Friday evening around 5:00pm CT. It will continue through the weekend, wrapping up Sunday at check-out time. It will be held at an area hotel in Milwaukee which specializes in Suites (the exact hotel will only be disclosed to registered attendees, due to safety issues). Refreshments and non-alcohlic beverages will be provided. The registration fee for this event is $15.00 per person. Full registration and payment MUST be received no later than March 31st to ensure your reservation.

If you wish to attend, please email me at [email protected] to begin the registration process. You will be asked to complete a screening process, as well as read and agree to event rules before being accepted for attendence. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have regarding this event.

Hope to see you there!!

Mimi :)

Just a reminder, folks, that the deadline for registration for this event is drawing near. If you wish to attend the GLAT gathering, you MUST register no later than this coming Monday, MArch 31st. No more attendees will be accepted after that date.

The gathering is shaping up nicely, with around 20-25 guests expected. If you wish to be one of them, please contact me at [email protected] ASAP.

Thank you, and I hope to see many of you there!

Mimi :)

Mimi,

You stated the Dates as the 4-6, did you mean the 14th-16th?

Just curious, don' think we could make it but not sure.

Tklcouple

oops!

Yeah, picked that up after I posted it. Feeling silly but was tired, I guess.

Would like to see another GLAT or meet Mimi & Laz here in Michigan.

Professor Tkl

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back