• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North Carolina (RDU) Here, Just Seeing Who's Out There

Yeah Candy, when you get down here let us know, I'm sure there's a few of us who'd like to set something up to meet you :)

Triad area here, switch interested in exploring "the interest"

We have a surprising number of people!

Why is it so hard to find a willing female to tickle in this area? 18 or over, no maximum age; discreet, taping optional, nude, partially nude or non-nude options, paid or pro bono or negotiable, come one come all please respond from within a 20 mile radius

Women get nervous about meeting with someone they've never met in a safe environment.

Get someone to meet over coffee or lunch. Somewhere in a very public location. Feel sympathy for the fact that 'lees have a vulnerable role, yet women don't benefit from being "dominated" in everyday life.

Or attend a gathering and get used to being around "us". Once this interest is common in your mind, you get to experience their world too. When you find someone who does likewise, you're set!

Its utterly amazing to me, especially in this day n time, that ANY Male could possibly think that Any Female would meet up with him after one or two message exchanges for tied up tickling of any sort.

Uh, I have.

I did so in the last decade too. End of the 90s too, come to think of it.

Mind you, I was already known to several here IRL. It's why munches and gatherings are so good. Yeah, meeting us is really damned awesome, but it also makes you real to those who otherwise lurk here.

Like anything social, meeting others, even just to be shy and quiet in a group, establishes you as someone who may be safe.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back