• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many guys on here are both lers and lees?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I am just wondering because it seems that more guys prefer being lers more than lees for whatever reason. I actually like it when a guy is a switch.

I am having trouble sleeping now because I keep fantasizing about me being strapped on an inversion table while wearing a skimpy bikini and being tickled tortured for a while a by hot guy. That would be way fun for both of us :veryhappy. Now that I shared my thought, I am going back to sleep.

Well, I'd love to be a lee, but a lot of ladies seem to only enjoy being lees, so I'm happy to comply as a ler

If I meet a lady who would like to switch, then sure, definitely ;)

I am having trouble sleeping now because I keep fantasizing about tickle torturing a girl strapped on an inversion table while wearing a skimpy bikini. That would be way fun for both of us :D

I'm both, I love to tickle and be tickled, and if I had to pick a favourite, it would be a very hard choice.

Well, I'd love to be a lee, but a lot of ladies seem to only enjoy being lees, so I'm happy to comply as a ler

If I meet a lady who would like to switch, then sure, definitely ;)

I am having trouble sleeping now because I keep fantasizing about tickle torturing a girl strapped on an inversion table while wearing a skimpy bikini. That would be way fun for both of us :D

Well I am glad that you're at least thinking about tickling me while in that position :2poke:. I appreciate the thought
:yourock:.

Switch, with a slight tendency toward being the lee more than the ler.

I love to be tickled while tickling, especially while she and I are wearing socks! I love sock foot tickling! Tickling her sock feet and getting my sock feet tickled at the same time is my favorite!

If I could find a woman that was as comfortable being the Dom as I am then I would be absolutely willing to submit to a merciless tickle thrashing.....bordering on non-consensual......I guess I am saying I like to beg as much as I like to hear it.....funny thing though...I really have no other interest in BD if tickling is not the central theme......go figure

I could be both, and Girl, I'd tickle torture you for hours if I had you strapped down.

I'm a switch too... I had always been much more of a tickler, but recently the pendulum has swung & I'm much more a tickle now

All depends on the situation. I guess I tend to be more ler inclined but both sides are fun.

Both sides are fun. I just haven't met a woman yet who wishes to test my limits as a lee. So therefore I am mostly a ler.

100% of both here, only thing i like as much as a ticklish woman is a woman who is a merciless ler

I would consider myself a switch. I enjoy being tickled, but I am much more of a ler

Probably 60% 'ler, 40% 'lee (depending on the circumstances).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back