• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many guys on here are both lers and lees?

Funny enough, I end up being a ler most of the time. But honestly, I do love to be tickled also :)
What is interesting is that I tend to be shy, plus I have incredible strong mind and self control. This means many girls have tried to tickle me and failed miserably just because there was someone else around or I was not like giving it away. But if and when I let them tie me up and have a go, its great fun :) I would have to say its even better then being a ler. Being a ler actually wears me off a lot more. I am so concerned with others that I am really focusing trying to be perfect. When I let someone tickle me then its really one of the few times in life where I trully let go :)

I hope this makes some sense :)

I have always considered myself a ler, but, under the right circumstances, MIGHT be persuaded to become a lee. But only if it involved tickling my feet. Not that they are all that ticklish, but the idea of being tortured by foot tickling certainly has its appeal.

Switch here as well. I prefer bring tickled bur I love bring the let as well

You've got to be a lee sometimes to be a good ler :)
Through, I know some exceptions - great lers who aren't ticklish. That's amazing to me :)

Switch here! I enjoy more being a 'ler, but I can enjoy a good session as a ticklee. And my fiancée likes to tickle me too much to deny her this pleasure ;)

You've got to be a lee sometimes to be a good ler :)
Through, I know some exceptions - great lers who aren't ticklish. That's amazing to me :)

I used to think so, especially since I am really ticklish, so I used to believe that experiencing the helplessness firsthand would help me to be a more efficient tickler. Yet I know at least two of my friends who are excellent, really excellent 'lers and have absolutely never been on the receiving end. So I'd say that it has more to do with personal preference.

Last edited:
I'm a switch, but more of a 'lee. I love being tied up and tickled by women...I'd do it all day, every day, if I could!

I am both ler and lee...equally. 50/50 or as I really like to tag it 100/100

I am just wondering because it seems that more guys prefer being lers more than lees for whatever reason. I actually like it when a guy is a switch.

I am having trouble sleeping now because I keep fantasizing about me being strapped on an inversion table while wearing a skimpy bikini and being tickled tortured for a while a by hot guy. That would be way fun for both of us :veryhappy. Now that I shared my thought, I am going back to sleep.

I'm a switch!

I'm a switch for sure, mostly ler but I dig the give and take.

Both too! Perhaps lee some more. I guess I'd prefer to be ticked rather than to tickle girls if I could only choose one.

But tickling or being tickled are always fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back