• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many guys on here are both lers and lees?

50/50 switch for me

I'm usually the lee because the gfs I end up with are a little timid about being tied up and tickled which is understandable

When it comes to foot tickling, I DEFINITELY am both. I literally could spend hours on either side, though as the ticklee I would lose my sanity...but what a way to go! Been foot tickled almost two hours straight and came VERY close to passing out...almost like an out of body experience...it was insane. Sadly, its far and few in between. :(

I'm both... though I am more ler than lee, from the women who have tickled me they've said I give very good reactions.

I am.

Primarily a 'ler...but god I love being tickled too. The problem is most of my victims, er, friends :)innocent:) are too afraid to initiate an attack for fear of retribution.

I've even told a few that if they get me they get me...I was going to get them later anyway. :woot2:

~ toyou

Definitely a switch, maybe slightly more on the 'ler side but craving a "revenge" tickle when I'm done.

I am pure Ler, and it doesn't make me proud to say so. I would like to be able to say that I am a switch, like so many people on here, but I am too bloody terrified of getting tickled.

My ticklephilia was first aroused, when I was young, by a girl who had a thing for tickling boys. But no way was I going to let her tickle me. She just awakened in me a desire to tickle girls instead. I have a fascination now for women who like to tickle as much as get tickled, probably because of being introduced to it by that girl in my youth who was one of that kind. But still I'm not going to let them get me. I'm going to get them instead, or else run a mile from them in self-preservation. It's all or nothing.

I'll add my name to that growing list. Switch here, probably a bit more 'lee, but most definitely enjoy both!

I'm pretty much entirely a 'lee. I just don't find myself temperamentally inclined to initiate tickling of other people, and that's only partially because I know that if a tickle-fight ensues I'll surely lose. It's just not something I do, for whatever reason, and when I do find myself in a position to inflict tickling on someone else I'm just not terribly relentless.

switch here! *raises my arm up to be seen*...but not for too long cuz ..well....you know :wavingguy

Honestly I prefer being the lee in many situations, I love a lady who likes to see her partner squirm and beg in laughter, very hot imo. But with that being said I love to dish it out as revenge or when the mood is right to ler

I'm a switch through and through. I love doing the tickling and being tickled. I have the most fun when my tickle partner and I take turns being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back