• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Workplace Tickling

Jerseyguy

This is a story that happened about 8 years ago. I was working at a more or less entry level corporate job that was to say the least not very challenging. Anyway the good part about this gig was that it was probably one of the least "corporate" jobs in the company so people were very laid back, friendly and outgoing. I am imagine that this is what the workplace was like in the 70s since the kind of behavior that went on is something that would be a field day for HR personnel and lawyers............constant flirting, sexual innuendo liquid lunches etc. With that said, it was great environment for a tickle person, given all the flirting.

After a year or so of getting to know the people and developing a rapport, if the situation was right I would do a quick rib or armpit tickle of a female coworker and it was always met with a devilish grin no matter who I tickled. Of course as a tickle fetishist this was not enough and I always angled for longer and better experiences. Then came Tammy and Lisa. Tammy was 5' 11" slim, long blonde hair, a pretty girl. Lisa was 5'0" long light brown hair, average build and cute. All three of us had the same job and were the same exactly age so we got close quickly, telling college stories, dating stories etc. One day out of the blue Tammy and I were alone in her office and she mentioned "Criminal Minds" which at the time was in its 2nd season. She was telling me how women were constantly getting tied up in that show...........now here I was looking for tickling experiences and she brings up bondage---Jackpot!!! Tammy made it a point of saying that she never believed that "those gags on tv" work that well and I told her that it depended on if they were put on correctly. After some fun banter I told her that I would bring a bandanna in and show her and she said.."game on"

I had to wait for a time when the bldg. was not so busy and since we worked weekends, all I had to do was wait until she and I were on at the same time. The day finally came a couple weeks later and as I was getting ready for work I slipped a navy blue bandanna in my pocket, I could have brought more but didn't want to press my luck. About mid morning I strolled into her office and said hello and almost immediately pulled out the bandanna.........she has the biggest grin and said "ok lets try this...I bet that I can easily talk with that bandanna in my mouth." I slipped behind her while she was sitting told her to keep her hands down and I cleaved gagged her very tightly and sure enough all she was able to do was mumble, I won!!! of course I gave her a good rib tickle for a few seconds and enjoyed her muffled laughter.

I removed her gag and we continued to banter and I told it that it was so adorable hearing her muffled laughs when I tickled her. Then I said that we should tie Lisa up and see how ticklish she is! Tammy agreed as quickly as I suggested it, and we both planned a day to do it. A short time later, I think about a week or so, Tammy, Lisa and I were in Tammy's office when we decided to put our plan into action. After making small talk, I look at Tammy and wink and then she pulls out a roll of duct tape, I quickly close the door and cover Lisa's mouth and tell her that we are going to tie her up like they do on tv. Tammy rips a strip of tape off the roll and then I place it over Lisa's mouth. Tammy suggests one more strip and I happily place it on. Then we sit her in the chair tape her hands in front, remove her shoes and tape her ankles. After a couple mins of struggling to get free we both unleash a tickling fury on her :) Lisa was hyper ticklish!!! We tickled her for 5 mins or so and her face was beet red and decided to have mercy on her and get her untaped before someone catches us. It took a while for Lisa to settle down and she said "you guys are crazy!!" What fun times :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back