• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you smoking?

Milk and cookies shatter

(Some kind of Indica hybrid cross between cookies and cream and gsc)

About 71% THC with some added cannabinoids

will be having dis one :)

I should have super powers after right?

og.jpg

"S.A.G.E. (hybrid) stands for Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, it is a well balanced Haze crossed with a robust indica strain. Containing over 20% THC it took 2nd place in the blind test at the 2001 Cannabis Cup. Spicy sandalwood flavor combined with a long lasting and uplifting high make this the plant for those who like the best."

Got some in shatter form, hitting at 89% THC.

egCrVbL.png

"S.A.G.E. (hybrid) stands for Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, it is a well balanced Haze crossed with a robust indica strain. Containing over 20% THC it took 2nd place in the blind test at the 2001 Cannabis Cup. Spicy sandalwood flavor combined with a long lasting and uplifting high make this the plant for those who like the best."

Got some in shatter form, hitting at 89% THC.

egCrVbL.png

Nice! I live in Ohio and they've legalized marijuana for medical use. I'm going to apply for the card since I qualify and if I'm approved, I'll have to check that particular strain out.

Nice! I live in Ohio and they've legalized marijuana for medical use. I'm going to apply for the card since I qualify and if I'm approved, I'll have to check that particular strain out.

It was pretty yummy. NGL. When you get your card tho, there's so many damn strains, it's hard to get your hands on a specific one. Luckily there are apps that will tell you where that exact one is available, if it is, in your area. (Leafly and Weedmaps come to mind.)

Ima be spending my day parachuting Xanax because #anxietyattacks ftw

Wookies OG (hybrid)

"Wookies (not to be confused with the strain “Wookie” or the enormous, sentient space-bears of Star Wars) is an indica-dominant cross of White 91 (The White x Chemdawg 91) and Girl Scout Cookies. Known for its loud terpene profile and high-THC percentage, Wookies grows the Cookies genetic line while standing firmly on its own in terms of effects. It combines the generous trichome production of White 91 with the minty, musky aroma of the GSC “Forum Cut” to create a strain that is potent and pleasing to the senses."

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/wookies

Dr. Who (indica-hybrid)

"Navigate the planes of time and space with Dr. Who, a potent indica hybrid originally from Homegrown Natural Wonders who wittily combined parent strains Mad Scientist and Timewreck. This 60% indica strain can deliver swift relief to pain, stress, appetite loss, multiple sclerosis, ADHD, mood disorders, and nausea without lethargy or sedation, making Dr. Who a good choice for any time of the day. Its effects are precluded by a sweet and sour aroma of pineapple and grape. Dr. Who flowers in 56 to 63 days indoors, but also grows well in outdoor gardens."

The effects seem good for tickle fans xD

1iSybIs.jpg

Dr. Who (indica-hybrid)

The effects seem good for tickle fans xD

1iSybIs.jpg

Ooooooo that's a good one. Having a card im lucky enough to sample the varieties and im finding myself leaning more towards Indicas these days. I really like that "stoney" feeling. Straight up Sativas like Durban Poison and Turbo Lemon Cake are awesome, but they seem to give me more of an ultra focused type high as opposed to a giggly energetic one that I was lookin for. Of courses theres hybrids also, which I REALLY enjoy. But as of now I'm callin Chemdawg 91 and Grand Doggy Purps as my favorites. They just hit me right, even with my stupid tolerance. About time for a T-break soon.

Superman og..just got some skywalker og i will have later

Gelato (Hybrid)

"Gelato (also referred to as "Larry Bird") is another tantalizing hybrid cannabis strain from Cookie Fam Genetics, following in the footsteps of its parents Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint GSC. This Bay Area, California native gets its name from the fruity, dessert-like aroma, a common genetic thread among the Cookie family. Her buds tend to bloom in dark purple hues illuminated by fiery orange hairs and a shining white coat of crystal resin. Novice consumers may want to approach this THC powerhouse with caution, but those armed with a high tolerance will delight in Gelato’s heavy-handed euphoria. Physical relaxation comes on strong, but many find themselves still mentally agile enough to stay productive and creative when enjoying Gelato during the day."

Capture.PNG

Birthday Cake Kush Wax

a hybrid strain that helps with stress, depression, insomnia, headaches/pain. Side effects include: dry mouth, dry eyes.

tU7RGLn.jpg

White Fire OG (sativa-hybrid)

White Fire OG, also known as WiFi OG, is a 60% sativa hybrid with uplifting and comfortable cerebrally focused effects. This strain combines the best features of its parent strains: the sour, earthy, diesel aroma of Fire OG and the high resin production of The White that leaves the plants covered in a dusty snowfall of crystals. Many phenotypes of White Fire OG exist, some with dense, barrel-like buds and others with pointed, conic formations. Daytime use of this strain won’t leave the consumer drowsy, making it a good choice for social and creative activities. White Fire OG is often chosen by patients to treat anxiety and depression, cancer, glaucoma, pain, and appetite loss. Growers of White Fire OG can raise their high-yielding plants outdoors or inside with a 65-day flowering period.

Good for stress, depression, nausea and pain. Negative side effects include feeling anxious, dry mouth, and dry eyes.

FogGI2s.jpg

Qleaner (Sativa-Hybrid)

Qleaner is a mostly sativa strain that provides an impressive high to even the most jaded cannabis aficionado. Bred by Subcool's The Dank by crossing Querkle and Jack's Cleaner, Qleaner delivers uplifting euphoria with fragrant hints of banana.

lLrad0w.jpg

Good for depression, headaches, nausea, pain and stress. Side effects include dry mouth and anxiety.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back