• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you smoking?

Took a dispensary run this evening. Just finished up my baller jar of Lucid Blue live resin from the last visit. Think I'ma try the slab of White Lightening shatter I got. Parent plants are White Widow crossed with Northern Lights and those are both some of my favorites.

Decided to pick up some flower when I went to pick up my other stuff for the first time in forever - probably over a year - (aside from an ounce I won last year in a raffle and a few free grams over time). Got some Soul Assassin and was pleasantly surprised to know concentrate use has not killed my tolerance for flower. SA is an indica-dominant hybrid, bit of that diesel flavor, but hits quick and then mellows out. Good for stress and insomnia according to leafly. Can attest to all except the insomnia part. I've been having a hard time sleeping lately and this strain had no effect. The calming effect is legit, but you better keep hella water nearby cuz I had cottonmouth like a mfer.

I can't wait till the South legalizes weed. Then I can tell everyone what I'm smoking specifically. Right now its just bud. lol

Blue Dream, one of my favorite sativa-dominant hybrids. Like a ride down a calm river on a really nice boat.

Ditto on the Blue Dream.

I'm smoking something I just copped from the recording studio down the hall. Have no idea what strain it is, nor do I care given what I just paid for it...... a dollar! A long story, but suffice to say, I'm feeling high and happy!

Tryna cut back on concentrates, so picked up an 8th of Superglue (hybrid) flower. It's about 25% THC and takes 3 bowls for me to get high, but it's a nice buzz and great for stress.

Ninja Fruit, a nice balanced hybrid we got as part of a pretty good haul from a new local shop that was running some mad specials. 7g of flower, caramels, and 30 packets of dissolvables for less than $100 .
And I remember when we were happy to get a baggie of ditch weed from some sketchy friend-of-a-friend.

I'm back on flower. Concentrates were fucking with me mentally.

Today we got Arnold Palmer, a sativa-dominant strain (80-20) that helps with depression, nausea, fatigue, mood swings, and stress. 28% THC

32xIdih.jpg

going to smoke a cigar and same stuff i been smoking for a bit and have no clue what it is lol

Castaway, 100% Indica 26% THC, which I haven't tried before.
Couchlock isn't overpowering; kind of like a large, friendly dog is on your lap, and you just don't want to move him, but you could if you had to.

NOt a thing..i cut down on cigars and have not smoked weed..had issues ..may have been due to smoking a concentrate for so long

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back