• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are you smoking?

I dont know the strain but it was darn good,one hit and i was like whoaaaaaaaaa
this was 3 days ago
onehit.jpg

Dang! Not just this once? Before you die, Milagros? While you're still in your sexy 60s? Go on....you'll like it! ;)

Dang! Not just this once? Before you die, Milagros? While you're still in your sexy 60s? Go on....you'll like it! ;)

I smoked marijuana fairly often when I was in college (1968 to 1972). I know what it is like. I don't wish to resume it now. I prefer single malt whisky from Scotland to get a buzz. :D

I smoked marijuana fairly often when I was in college (1968 to 1972). I know what it is like. I don't wish to resume it now. I prefer single malt whisky from Scotland to get a buzz. :D
PS: I was also a mindless leftist idiot then, and I outgrew that, too. :D

PS: I was also a mindless leftist idiot then, and I outgrew that, too. :D

And look at you now, a right wing ideologue wearing a dog collar and racking up 388,000 posts in the Silly Stuff forum! How far you've come! Woof woof!:)

And look at you now, a right wing ideologue wearing a dog collar and racking up 388,000 posts in the Silly Stuff forum! How far you've come! Woof woof!:)

For the last time, I am not right wing. I believe in legalizing marijuana, cocaine, heroin, morphine, and so on. Does that sound right wing to you?
I believe in gay marriage, group marriage, polygamy, polyandry, and polyamory among consulting adults. Does that sound right wing to you?
I four or five other differences to point out, but I won't bother to go on, because, outside of the field of music, I consider you to have no credibility whatsoever. Now you can go back onto my Ignore List.

PS: You stated in the congratulations thread for reaching 2,000 posts that you have been banned from the P&R Forum. I must admit that I agree with at least one statement that you made there before being banned. Here it is from a post of yours in P&R:
Yeah, I have never ever wanted to have kids, and to be honest, it would have been better for my Mom had she just
had an abortion! Would have been better for me too!
lol. That said, the people I know who have had abortions,
it weighs on them, so it's definitely not a decision to be taken lightly. I know if I had gotten someone pregnant,
i would leave it completely to her, she's the one who's got to carry the thing, and then wake up at all hours to
feed it!
The part that I agree with is now in boldface.

Last edited:
I enjoy my BDSM games with Goddess Shelly and I make no apology for them. Any objection?

I enjoy posting here. I make no apology for it. Any objection?

I apologize to Gothika for going off-topic in this thread, which is your thread. I am very sorry, my friend. :D

Back on topic:
I did not smoke at all today.

Oh my god, you're hilarious, you've become unhinged! And now you're hijacking Gothika's thread, you silly boy! Of course you do that every time you leave a comment on this thread. (Ahahahahaha, get it? He doesn't smoke! He STILL doesn't smoke! :rowfull:)

Hey Milagros......you enthusiastically commented on tons of my threads before you got your panties in a twist about politics, so sorry bud, you can't take it all back now! That William Powell "Love Crazy" clip you liked so much? No Leo, no clip! :p

Now keeping it on topic, I'm about to smoke some Golden Globulous and laugh myself pink at the idea that an Ayn Rand-reading, 2nd amendment-obsessed Fox News acolyte who babbles about "liberalism is not a right winger, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..................

I don't take any of it back.
The entire world would be better off if your mother had had an abortion.
Now you are welcome to drop dead and correct her mistake.

So as not to go off topic again: I certainly smoked about half a dozen times in September 1968. :D

Ah c'mon, Mils, lighten up, I'll meet you at Rudy's on 44th and 9th, take you out for a drink, whaddya say? :)

Ah c'mon, Mils, lighten up, I'll meet you at Rudy's on 44th and 9th, take you out for a drink, whaddya say? :)
I will soon be leaving for a trip to Los Angeles. We can do that when I get back if you wish, towards the end of August. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back